Wii Torrents

Anybody got a suggestion for some good Wii games to get (and maybe even a site to get them from)? I recently modded mine and picked up some of the ones I know are good, but hoping to find some hidden gems too.

I don't even have a login for that site...any invites?

Anybody got a suggestion for some good Wii games to get (and maybe even a site to get them from)? I recently modded mine and picked up some of the ones I know are good, but hoping to find some hidden gems too.

Xenosaga Chronicles.
Holy fuck that game was good.

Are those related to Xenogears from PS1? That was an awesome game and I would love to play something in the same universe.

Did you softmod your Wii with Lego Indiana Jones or similar?

If so, was that difficult? I went out and got the game to do the mod but ended up never doing it. Wifey was paranoid I'd break it.

Is that similar to Xenoblade Chronicles?

Haha, I definitely meant Xenoblade Chronicles. Xenosaga was shit in my opinion but I replied in haste and made a typo. Mea culpa.

Are those related to Xenogears from PS1? That was an awesome game and I would love to play something in the same universe.

They have the same director and some of the art felt similar, but they are not directly related.