NES/SNES Roms

Torrent is fine :)

No login to UG

Looking for ROM packs so I don't have to remember the names of each one :)

PM /w e-mail. If anyone does a hit and run on UG I will find you and I will rape your dog or cat.

If you want a one stop shop, don't mind torrenting a 6gb file, and don't mind getting a bunch of other roms as part of the iso this torrent is pretty great:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6144865/6666_in_1[ROM_PACK]_RETRO_LEGENDS_[NES-SNES-NeoGeo-GBA-Mame-Sega

It does work as advertised, i havent come close to playing them all but all the roms ive ran so far have worked. Side note, if you want to be able to stave state you have to copy them out of the iso format and paste them into another folder. But then you can just delete the iso, or keep it as a backup or whatever.

P.S. the links to long so you gotta copy and paste the whole link in your browser.

especially when ratio is so easy to get on UG. if you need ratio, PM me your UG name.

THX

Thanks jester i DL it in about 20 min wasn't to bad and its clean and complete. (im on a 100 meg fiber connection lol)

Could someone send me a PM with an invite to UG? I have 2 dogs so no worries about me hitting and running.