Solved - Neomatrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Username is neomatrix.

Apparently, neomatrix sold an account here back in 2006. At the time, he mentioned to the buyer that he did not have the original CC info. Recently, the account password was changed using the original CC info. In an effort to get the correct details, I will only allow VyralPandemic to post here.

Thanks!

Last edited:
SNAFU

The original sale post is linked and /quoted at the bottom for referrence.

I purchased an EQ account with 3 nice characters from NeoMatrix here on MMOBugs on December 22, 2006 for $220 plus the $75 to have one of the toons ( a monk) transferred. Everything went smooth, although I did not receive the original CC information at the time. I played the account actively for well over a year and then took some time off of EQ in march of 2008.

In April I received an email from SOE about someone requesting the PW be reset. I called SOE the issue, and they told me that someone had called the day before with all of the original information and had it reset and the email address changed. When I tried to change it back I was unable, since had all the correct information, but not the original Cc info. So they were unable to help me.

I was not playing EQ at the time, so I was really just upset about the money thing. Though I bought the monk for GK purposes, and abused the heck out of that situation at the time so I felt somewhat like it had served a purpose for me, so I did not actively pursue it at the time. With EQ accounts free again I decided to log in to some of my accounts and play along, of course this meant frequenting the MMO boards.

I saw that NeoMatrix was active on the boards as well. I sent him a PM about the account having been taken back, and if he wanted to keep it I would appreciate being paid back for it.
In his defense, he replied very quickly that it was not him and he would look into it. A short while later I received a PM with the PW and an appology that a friend had taken it back. - When I logged in to the Station, I did see a different name on the billing and an address in the same general area so I tend to believe this. His apology was sincere and there was no harm to the account. Two of the toons were a few levels older. I asked him for the secret question, as it had changed from the last time I had known it, and again with a few hours I had that too.
Last night I was able to log into the account with new PW and my email address listed.

While I admit it would have been best if I never had to deal with any of this, Neo did fix it quickly and, in my opinion, professionally. I harbor no hard feelings toward him, and I appreciate his prompt actions in fixing it.

Sometimes in a moment of weakness people do what they shouldn't do. Being able to step up and fix these issues, for yourself or for a friend shows character.

At the moment all is resolved, I will be contacting the nice people at SOE to have the question reset.

-VyralPandemic

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/the-t...-monk-75-ranger-70-wiz70-on-same-account.html

Selling monk 75,ranger 70,wiz70 on same account
account with monk 75,wiz 70 and ranger 70 nice stuff.

WTS same account Monk 75, ranger 70,wizard 70

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

selling my account with 1 char lvl 75 and 2 char lvl 70...(3 char on SAME account)

1 ranger wood elf female : lvl 70

magelo : http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1327679

she only need big boss for finish her epic 1.5

1 monk human male :lvl 75

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1327682

he got nice item for twink like his range HP/mana 400 or his primary ,he s lvl 75 ,135 AA.(didn t updated aa on magelo, sorry)

1 wiz dark elf male :

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1327681

nice twink item too, critic 12K with ether flame.and now he got a nice belt +60% ice damage, hp/mana 300.

all char are transferable cuz i m the original owner.account got all expansions include serpent spine.
taking serious offer and will only accept verified paypal
PM if u have any question .

250$ if anyone interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.