Search results

1. C

Items WTB EoK Rares

Looking for Golden Knight's Belt, Soldier's Golden Mask, Range, class gear based charm, etc.
  2. C

Pet proc item / aug?

I've been searching Allas and Raidloot and can't come up with anything. Is anyone aware of an item, weapon or augment that would proc swarm pets at any level? The only thing I came across was Mace of the Ancients :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM - and this isn't what I'm looking for, because the...
  3. C

Best way/place to delevel

I need to take a level 78 down to level 20 - anyone have good experience in this? I was thinking of just binding in some city, training myself with mobs to bind spot, then dying and immediately going back to my bind spot. I'm really not looking forward to this, and can see it taking forever -...
  4. C

Question on error I'm getting.

Was running the charm of lore mac from 1-17. I'm getting the following error: Could not send notification to loot1 rightmouseup. Other than update compiles, I haven't changed any plugin config since I last successfully ran this mac a week or two ago.
  5. C

Macbooks

So I'm really fed up with Dell. One of my work laptops is a redheaded step child and of course, it's 2 months out of warranty with Dell. I'm thinking of just switching over to a Mac and being done with it. I know there is a huge culture clash, blah blah. I know very little about Macs so here...
  6. C

Error I'm getting

Updated today - getting Unmatched bracket or invalid characters following bracket found in index: " I'm guessing this is something I'm doing and not the updated compile?
  7. C

Question about OS's

Don't know a whole lot about varying operating systems or computers. I've got a 6 gig quad core, I understand I needed 64-bit Vista to access all 6 gigs and that XP or 32bit is limited and wouldn't recognize more than a certain amount of memory. It seems to me that Vista just takes up a ton of...
  8. C

Deleveling and AAXP

I know that certain activated AA's no longer work if you go above your current level in AA level purchases. Example - Cyromancy for Wizards - if you purchase through level 85, then delevel to level 80, Cryomancy will no longer work, and give you a message saying you're not a high enough level...
  9. C

Xbox 360, or PS3

Following up my previous Xbox 360 thread. Now I'm looking at PS3's and I'm thinking that's the way to go. It's in 1080p, Blu-Ray, and has Wireless - these things allow me to get rid of my current Blu-Ray player, and not deal with putting an ethernet cable across my house with an Xbox. It...
  10. C

Impending Xbox purchase...

I need to be educated. I haven't bought a console since like N64 a decade ago - everything confuses me now. What am I looking for? Someone said be careful on Ebay - there are a bunch of banned(?) units for sale - so make sure I'm purchasing new. Is there a difference between Xbox and Xbox...
  11. C

Specific Stacking Question - Stormeye Band/Illusionary Spikes

Wondering if these two effects are on the same line, if anyone knows.
  12. C

Payment error on reactivating accounts.

Has anyone updated their account with a different payment source than they had previously - ie different card, and then had it say "This not a valid payment source for this transaction"? Never seen that one before, and it's not allowing me to reactivate the account.
  13. C

Q's on some computer/EQ problems.

I was running EQ through Steam for about a month with zero problems. After the 6/1 patch - I started noticing extremely long zone times. I went from 10-15 seconds per zone, to roughly 1-3 minutes per zone. I figured maybe it was Steam, so installed EQ normally - hasn't helped. I've noticed a...
  14. C

Good way to waste a lot of time...

www.moola.com A bunch of random games that are fairly entertaining - you can actually win money if you're no more than half retarded. If you want to play and need an invite PM me your email and I'll send you one, I've got around 100. You get like 5 invites for joining so then you can send...
  15. C

New Server Transfer Page 6 month rule....

Anyone had any experience with how to get around this, if there is a way? It seems that the transfer page automatically rejects your transfer request if you've transferred a character recently. Anyone tried calling Sony with excuses etc?