Search results

1. S

EQEmu has started development on Seeds of Destruction

P1999 server has 500+ people these days most times of the day. Can't wait for Kunark to release!
  2. S

Anyone play on Project1999?

Im still playing and having a blast
  3. S

cheating partners and the other dude

Some people appreciate to know the character of the person they enter a relationship with. Chances are this guy is already dating her regularly (maybe fucking him) but believe me most people would want to know, and the reason for this? I would hope someone would give me the same kind of...
  4. S

Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

Hey all I had a problem once when buying a virtual good on Diablo 2 a couple years ago. I ordered an enigma(armor) and the person never delivered it. At first Paypal was unwilling to work with me during the dispute, but since I always used my credit card (and still do) instead of my bank...
  5. S

mq2emumaphack

The only people who play on that server has maphack imo :D
  6. S

Anyone play on Project1999?

This is an old post I know but I have a working compile for EQEmu if anyone needs just PM me. On a side note: This game is pretty close to the original feel of EQ back then in 1999. The OOC is set to serverwide which allows you to chat with the whole server and the newbie zones typically have a...
  7. S

VZ/TZ Server wipe Friday

VZ/TZ server is doing a fresh server wipe this Friday at 5PM est. Perfect opportunity to jump into the fun with everyone else while everyone is still leveling up. Item loot has been implemented among other changes to the server. Come check it out at http://emu.pwned.com/ (If this is in...
  8. S

Need some serious advice

I would say stay friends and really get to know this person before you think about living with such risk, HIV is life changing and as such I think this decision should take time to commit.
  9. S

6 box setup

2 mages, 1 shaman, 1 paladin, 2 heal mercs is all ive needed to do anything groupable content.
  10. S

Good zones for AFK Macroing

I understand that, but I have not had any issues. Since I left Mayong that is. Presence is higher on Mayong than any other server, imo.
  11. S

Recommendation for Naggy.

I'm just surprised group gear won't come close to those chump stats for the next few expansions, supposedly.
  12. S

Big bummer on the nerf, if next expansion can't surpass this stuff then wtf?
  13. S

Good zones for AFK Macroing

Not having these issues on servers that don't start with Mayong btw.
  14. S

yeah seriously, lets not talk openly. DO PMS if you must share.
  15. S

How do you do this in a raid?
  16. S

Too bad you need 6 to request the mission otherwise I'd try 3-boxing it
  17. S

Umm.. ok....

Nice, now people who accounts they don't have the right info to can change the name of their char...that's cool I guess
  18. S

Veteran Award Exploit

I will try this and post back in a month. :D
  19. S

Need some help guys =)

Don't have my warrior anymore so I'm not sure on the name, I think its challenge something, but unsure.