Any good MM strats now that HT was nerfed?

War Ench Clr - i warp to every mob, use rune, mez and charm to kill. Super easy for all 3.

how do you use fartaunt?

/plugin mq2reachit

usage: Target the mob you wish to taunt, and /fartaunt it may take several attempts to get the mob to aggro. This can be used with all Classes, regardless of having the /taunt skill.

Think maybe read some of these post before using it

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...s/11318-macro-to-target-mob-and-fartaunt.html

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/the-trash-can/2795-ban-tracker.html

If /fartaunt shows up as ghost killing to SoE, not sure I want anything to do with it. Should really think about using it if you're doing these missions in 15 to 30 minutes. I have already read a post by someone on another forums saying a GM popped into his MM instance and followed him around.

I mean.....I doubt that with all the MM's going on, they can look at things specifically. But I'd bet someone completeing a mission in 15 minutes will be throwing out a big red "hey GM look at me closer!!" flag. Probably even 30 minutes. How long do you think it'd really take to zone in with a group of three, buff, invis and run to each named mob, clear trash if needed, kill named and move to next? I think a full group of real players can do it if they all split up, but regardless, I am not gambling on finishing these missions so fast that I get listed in the "abi-normal" of MM completion times.

I play eq now, but i would say the majority of the time ive been here i didn't.

What can i say, its entertaining.

But it's also a forum you can post "how do I beat this" and get several working answers, as opposed to say, Allakhazam's where you have to sift through endless "you are an idiot" posts to hope to piece together some working knowledge.
I have used before, I'm not saying I didnt. But, even though I'm not playing anymore, Fry and co deserve the support and I like the forums.

can anyone confirm if beating any task in too short of time is a red flag? just from past experience i do not think Sony looks at how fast people beat a task to alert them that something is up.

Can do Naggy Mission in 10 mins

Ive Found away to do naggy missions in about 10 mins but im boxing 4 toons so if someone is boxing 3 prolly 15 just because of the dps loss PM me if u would like to know how I do other missions in about 25 mins each tops..

can anyone confirm if beating any task in too short of time is a red flag? just from past experience i do not think Sony looks at how fast people beat a task to alert them that something is up.

With the SK HT method I was beating each mission in about 7 minutes (SK HT, Cleric summon corpse and revive without releasing to PoK, repeat). Did it for over a week straight with no problems.

I don't think anyone here will be able to say for certain if its a RED FLAG. However, the header at the top of this webpage says- Cheat Smater and being careful about a possibility is excatly that.

BB

The fastest legit MM run I have had was 1hr 42min for all three MM.

Fastest by any method was 33 min for all three MM. But I used my dumper accts for that. They haven't been touched yet. I would say to those wondering if they should be using /warp or /fartaunt in MM - be careful, use your gray matter....as always.

Most likely if you were being followed in an MM you were doing something and someone /reported and /petitioned you.

Me and one other guy in my guild did legit runs. I'd play an enchanter, he an SK (which is funny, my main is an SK) he'd solo easy camps, i'd solo hard camps. We could finish any of them legit in under 40 minutes. If someone else joined to add some DPS and save the SK from a death or two, easily legit under 30 minutes.

So beating them that fast is perfectly doable. Pets are mad DPS, charming is super powerful (think how powerful and how few good chanters there were back in kunark days) and for some reason mem blur works incredibly reliably. I fail maybe 1 out of 10 and have to cast twice. Use the AE one.

For enchanter, I charm the highest mob, send it at named in the room, mez the rest, nuke named down, break charm, mez it, ae blur, invis, run to next room and med if needbe, rinse repeat. If I get aggro while i'm running around from a see invis, I mez/blur/invis and continue on. Watch your OOC timer to confirm blurs (so much easier than the olden days).

SK would just use pet for super DPS and straight kill the easys, medding betweens, and then suicide HT on the slightly harder ones. Now with the nerf, we just get a necro or mage to go with him and he doesn't have to suicide.

im a dunce.... but even though they nerfed the ht... i dont even know how to pull it up, is it under aa' page or is it skill? i have been playaing a sk the whole time but have never seen a harm touch,

On the AA page you pull up, there is a CLASS tab. It's under class tab

One thing to consider too.
NPC's with pets.
Agro the pet and the mob will come single.
Makes some mobs a tad easier.