cheating partners and the other dude

Some people appreciate to know the character of the person they enter a relationship with. Chances are this guy is already dating her regularly (maybe fucking him) but believe me most people would want to know, and the reason for this? I would hope someone would give me the same kind of information if the shoe was on the other foot.

In this sense, the other guy could very well appreciate this information.

Didn't read the other replies, but here's my thoughts:

Don't tempt the fates, don't play with fire, and don't do any other cliche that could go along with this.

Personally, I would just make sure you take care of your end, boot her out, etc. Whatever happens for her, let it happen. Regardless if you out her or not, your relationship sounds like it is over anyway, so what good would it do other than serve revenge that, in the end, would not appease your desire to get back at her.

If my wife was cheating with some guy, I wouldn't be pissed at him, as he wouldn't have the same committment to me that she had promised or inferred. In your scenario, he is clueless, so I say leave it that way and let him find out on his own if he decides to go along.