Search results

1. Peter Waren

Seeds of Destruction Beta Document

Oh Man... I hope this doesn't make me a cheater now...:rolleyes:
  2. Peter Waren

Everyone's Views

Just because I'm a troublemaker... http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-QTp9NUPgTA/SL4PzmXmsiI/AAAAAAAAABA/Cw8Ush8evnU/s1600-h/christianity.jpg
  3. Peter Waren

Looking for a player alert type of plugin

Best, simplest tip I've seen in a long time!
  4. Peter Waren

Macro help? clicking off a buff

This should get you a little further... Sub GetOffHorse | Turn off horse before pull. /if (${Me.Buff[Summon Holy Steed].Duration}) { /notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Summon Holy Steed].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup /delay 3s !${Me.Buff[Summon Holy Steed].ID} /delay 1s } /return
  5. Peter Waren

Looking to buy 22" or 24" LCD panel

After watching pron all those years with the wavy blue lines thru scrambled channels I'm not that picky! :D
  6. Peter Waren

I think she paid 330 a pop for them. Had to go to two different stores. Funny thing is, one is 3000:1 and the other is 5000:1. The frames are ever so slightly different and one sticker is different too. We went looking for more of the 5000:1 versions but didn't see any at either store. Same box...
  7. Peter Waren

Wife got me 2 of the Flatron L227WTG (LG 22) mentioned above this past Christmas. I love 'em.
  8. Peter Waren

Looking to camp good AC, or AC+HP Augs

Known Aug Locations AC/Shielding/Avoidance - EvilGamer Forums
  9. Peter Waren

Happy Fathers Day

Really late bump but with good reason... My second son was born 13 days ago (First one turns 3 in Aug) so I'm having a bit of catching up to do on the forums... My wife pointed out a couple of days ago (and me nor any of my other Everquest junkies noticed) that we named our first son [E]than...
  10. Peter Waren

Looting macro

Try this I didnt write this, but have used it forever with just a few mods. | Just be close enough to the corpse for /loot to activate and this will work. | | In the loot.ini file use: -1 to keep all of that item | 0 to destroy all of that item |...
  11. Peter Waren

Smack the Biker - Flash Game

Damn it! I could have afked some good AAs in the time it took me to do that! :) -Simplemynd Ok... Really done now...
  12. Peter Waren

Requesting a very simple macro.

Ghetto mac Untested and no pc or gm checks, but ya get what ya pay for...:p Sub Main /declare MobToKill string outer /varset MobToKill Orc Pawn /declare AttackingFlag int outer 0 /if (!${Plugin[mq2moveutils].Name.Length}) /squelch /plugin mq2moveutils :ForeverLoop /if (${SpawnCount[npc...
  13. Peter Waren

How much AC is too much?

The Steel Whiners will lead you astray... AC Parse - EvilGamer Forums
  14. Peter Waren

How much AC is too much?

"they" being whom? (Or who? oh whatever...)
  15. Peter Waren

How much AC is too much?

AC all the way. AC is god. -SimpleMynd
  16. Peter Waren

Multiple Y/N boxes

If multiple yes/no confirmation boxes are on the screen how can I click the one I want without clicking the other? /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup One is a quest confirm, the other a rez confirm. -SimpleMynd
  17. Peter Waren

Begging Macro...?

MQ2Autoskills /plugin Mq2AutoSkills /autoskill begging -SimpleMynd
  18. Peter Waren

coding ?

/delay 10s !${Me.Casting.ID} Delay 10 seconds OR until you're not casting, whichever comes first. -SimpleMynd
  19. Peter Waren

Ping plugin ?

No ping TLO? There's no ping TLO is there? I play on satellite and I need to adjust macros based on my ping time. I can get as low as 600 in the mornings but am hitting about 1900 by the evening. (FYI: 1900 ping times SUCK ASS!) -SimpleMynd
  20. Peter Waren

PC Check

Bah! I was too hasty pulling the character names out of the alert list since I just did a cut/paste from one of my macros and I accidentally deleted my name from it. Good catch. -PW