Looking to buy 22" or 24" LCD panel

Hopeless

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest few brands / models for 22" or 24" gaming LCD Panel?

Price range $200 - $400 please.

Thanks,

Winner of customer choice awards...2ms response time, 8000:1 contrast, free shipping, $259.99 final price, HDCP support and 22 inches of wide screen enjoyment. Extremely happy owner of one, myself :)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001268

You can browse thru the 279 reviews which average out to 5 stars. Mine came with zero (0) dead pixels (as did just about everyone else's), too.

i like the SyncMaster 245BW(Samsung 24) have 2 also like the Flatron L227WTG (LG 22) The LG has a better display just a tad smaller and does not support 1900x1200

Wife got me 2 of the Flatron L227WTG (LG 22) mentioned above this past Christmas. I love 'em.

I think she paid 330 a pop for them. Had to go to two different stores. Funny thing is, one is 3000:1 and the other is 5000:1. The frames are ever so slightly different and one sticker is different too. We went looking for more of the 5000:1 versions but didn't see any at either store. Same box, numbers and everything else match.

Hmm... Looks like I don't quite have the same model as you do. (I should read the fine print more.) Still a nice screen!

yea the one I have is 10k:1 gives really good picture for when I watch my downloaded pron.

After watching pron all those years with the wavy blue lines thru scrambled channels I'm not that picky! :D

I've got the Samsung Syncmaster 224BW. Have had it for about a year I think, and I've loved every second of it. Highly recommend it.

I've got the Samsung Syncmaster 224BW. Have had it for about a year I think, and I've loved every second of it. Highly recommend it.
I have the same one. Just bought it maybe 3 months ago at Sams Club for.. $250-270. Love it.

Thank all.

I think will either go for LG L227WTG-PF or Samsung 2253BW.

Just checked Newegg.com has Samsung 2253BW on sale, price is not bad..

go to xpbargains.com and buy it online, also amazon.com has some good links for other sites

None of those places touch Newegg's final price of $259.99. There's a couple other places that are 99 cents cheaper than Newegg but don't offer an additional $20 mail-in rebate. Google and PriceGrabber always find the cheapest price available, online.

if i dont buy it from newegg or best buy I typically do not buy it. While BB is over priced the added warranty they offer makes up for it in case it fails and neweggs RMA is rather easy and fast.

Go with a 24inch if you can, The extra screen space and 1900x1200 resolution kicks so much ass.

Go with a 24inch if you can, The extra screen space and 1900x1200 resolution kicks so much ass.

30 inch Hanns-G for the win! I love mine - but that mother fracker can get a little warm!

I was looking at a 28 Hanns G when I bought my 24s they did look really nice. Just didnt want to spend that extra 100$

Also I dont have room for 5 30s on my desk.. Hell its hard enough with 2 24s 2 22s and a 21