Ping plugin ?

Kalle

Ummmm.....
Reaction score
Looking for a plugin to slow your ping... like /ping 55ms or so (i just want to slow it not make it faster.. so maybe is it possible)

Loade Norton Firewall, that will have the same effect. :)

Your ping has nothing to do with ghosting and staying off health of targets target.

No ping TLO?

There's no ping TLO is there? I play on satellite and I need to adjust macros based on my ping time. I can get as low as 600 in the mornings but am hitting about 1900 by the evening. (FYI: 1900 ping times SUCK ASS!)

-SimpleMynd

600 sucks ass, thats 2-3 second delay.

can i ask why

Its for Ghost killin

Your ping has nothing to do with ghosting and staying off health of targets target.

With a ping of 70 - 90 you won't get in the target of the mob... i tried it out... i use a 0.1 delay... and with my normal ping i get everytime on target witha 1.5 delay

It is ping based.... i got it to work with netlimt and it works....

might work for you but not me. my ping is ALWAYS 110-120.

my ping ranges from like 94 to 140ms. What settings would I need to change to lower my latency?

might work for you but not me. my ping is ALWAYS 110-120.

lol download the prog and set your ping to 70 - 90.. your ping allready too high...

my ping ranges from like 94 to 140ms. What settings would I need to change to lower my latency?

Just set the limit to 5000... works for me.. got 79 - 86 ping...

I got nothing to loose, so giving it a try

What ping are you running normally? and 94 ping isnt high.

I stand by my comment. Ping has nothing to do with HoTT.
If its ping then explain why on 4 pcs that run the same ping 3 of them get on HoTT while the 4th does not?

It would be random chance that 1/4 computers does not put you on hott. When the only difference is the CPU Speed/Ram.

What ping are you running normally? and 94 ping isnt high.

I stand by my comment. Ping has nothing to do with HoTT.
If its ping then explain why on 4 pcs that run the same ping 3 of them get on HoTT while the 4th does not?

if you meant me, I already posted my pings are 110-130 all the time.

I'm trying it cause nothing is working, Kalle thinks it helps, personally I don't see how it could.

Example. I have two monks, one on very fast machine, another on a fast machine but slower then first. PINGs are same for both machines.

Faster machine can run at lower delay gets on hott less then other machine.
(still gets on hott and dies, but a lot less then other)

Now my friend, who has two monks as well. if totally different. his slowest machine works best for him, and his fast machine , his monk gets on hott almost right away.

I wish I had the source so I could see whats going on. Since I don't probly going reverse the dll, figure it out that way.

It wasnt directed to you. out of my 4 machines My fastest machine wont do some mobs(Hanvar). Wont even stay off HoTT. Now with same PC, I can do Keld and stay off his HoTT. Ping the same, so its not the ping.

tried ratelimiter, made no difference at all.

I ended up putting both monks on the machine that seems work best. Now my monk that worked well is doing bad, and second monk added doing better :)

strange back playing around see whats making the difference