Happy Fathers Day

davidd

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout to all the dads out there, this being my first fathers day i'm pretty excited to relax and be waited on

hope you all have a great day

Thanks and the same to you, David...and also to the rest of the Dads :)

Thanks for the day, wish to same to the rest of the fathers.

Thanks davidd =) And a happy Fathers Day to all you other proud Pops also.

BB

Happy Fathers day . hope i never join the ranks

Doing the public service a favor and not reproducing... i should get a reward.

Happy fathers day to all those newish fathers too.

I know there is a couple of you who have just recently had children.

iamclint , cuda, madelyn, and necroman. Bet I missed a few too. (Yes I consider 18 months still new)

This is a few hours late but I've had a lot going on :). Happy belated Father's day to everyone (18 month old and 7 month old here LOL).

eqisdead

happy father's day all around, third shift- sorry for late post

I was travelling all day yesterday so didn't get to pass along my Father's Day wishes to everyone as well.

Even though this is technically my 2nd Father's Day, my duaghter was only a couple of weeks old last Father's Day, so I choose to think of this one as my first.

My wife's Mother's Day? A $700 patio set from her loving husband.
My Father's Day? Driving 10 hours while my wife and daughter slept in the backseat.

Don't tell me that Father's don't get screwed!

i saw on the news the other day the average amount spent on a fathers day gift is $20 i laughed my ass off, especially when i remember the jewelry armoir (or however you spell it) i bought on mothers day

My Father's Day? Driving 10 hours while my wife and daughter slept in the backseat.

Don't tell me that Father's don't get screwed!

i saw on the news the other day the average amount spent on a fathers day gift is $20 i laughed my ass off, especially when i remember the jewelry armoir (or however you spell it) i bought on mothers day

Thats what its all about though guys.

Really late bump but with good reason...

My second son was born 13 days ago (First one turns 3 in Aug) so I'm having a bit of catching up to do on the forums...

My wife pointed out a couple of days ago (and me nor any of my other Everquest junkies noticed) that we named our first son [E]than and our second son [Q]uinn. :)

Grats on the new kiddo and lol at the E Q