Begging Macro...?

Gnomish

Reaction score
I'm curious if there's a way to program MQ2 to repeatedly use the Beg skill on a given target in order to get skill raises. If so, what is the command?

Also, has anyone ever found this skill to be a significant source of platinum? I doubt that it is very useful or fruitful, but it could be interesting to see what different amounts NPCs will give you.

If you wanted to with a macro you could do something like

Code:
/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Begging]}) /doability Begging

or you could use a plugin like MQ2AutoSkills, then do /autoskill Begging on

MQ2Autoskills

/plugin Mq2AutoSkills
/autoskill begging

-SimpleMynd

I tryed this and it did not work for me.

does it still work on pets? that is what I was trying it on

Im having trouble with this too. I started the autoskill plugin, and i have begging in my abilities window and on my hotbar, but it wont press on it's own. I still have to do it manually. Any ideas on why or am I just missing a step?

If your not KoS to Tunare thats a wonderful place to max begging took me 6hours total from 1 to Max. It's been awhile but I doubt anything has changed. The BiC quest was the debil heh.

you can raise begging at the golem at tipt / vxed zone in.

Same thing is happening to me as is too Rooster.......I plugin autoskills and start it, but nothing.....it won't press the begging key, at 1st I thought it was cause I was trying on a pet but since have tryed it on many diffrent NPC in diffrent zones.
Sure would like to get this to work if anyone could help me out with an idea what I am missing or doing wrong.

"Begging" works on pets, but no skillups. Go to Nedaria (where I used it) or any Wayfarer camp and run the mac. Make sure you have the skill activated in abilities. Nexus npc's may even work.

Attachments

• beg.mac
    102 bytes · Views: 132
awsome, thanks jodwop it is working great........just real slow on skill up's now at 190 begging skill.

what worked for you to get begging high?

if your a melee class then /plugin mq2autoskills followed by /autoskills begging then go about your business. few days tops = 400 skill.