Search results

1. Coffee

Multiboxing question / EQ install setup.

It was actually useful before the days of WinEQ when you wanted to have different eqclient.ini settings for use in a multi-session_same-box scenario. Since then its been useless but the past has a way of creeping to the future. I can attest that separate directories - same machine - different...
  2. Coffee

1000 aas in 5 days question

There are a lot of methods people are using to abuse experience - some involving active hacks, some involving macros that abuse other aspects of things. Most are not safe. 5 Days for that many AA is not that fast of a turnaround considering what is out there. It could be legit.
  3. Coffee

how do you track someone down?

If you have his daughters information, you could social engineer his address out of her high school faster than you'll get it from PayPal.
  4. Coffee

how do you track someone down?

The e-mail address and the name on the PayPal account are likely better leads for what you're after than an IP address. How did you make payment for the account? Assuming - Have you requested contact info from PayPal yet?
  5. Coffee

questyion about a name change

Yes. Be sure to have someone else petition you; when you do it from your own char they aren't as nice about it.
  6. Coffee

New Account Measures by SoE

Basically what that says is Fry breaks the EULA when he logs into EQ.
  7. Coffee

New 'succor " point for /zone please?

The /succor command (which is not /warp succor) uses the real succor point to simulate a group-cast evacuation in its current state. This command will warp you to the zone's real succor point and reload the zone just as if you were actually evacuated. It is basically a /fade to succor if that...
  8. Coffee

That doesn't apply to SOE though.
  9. Coffee

He's saying the site itself is not against the EULA and he is correct. When you download from it and are using what you've gotten here, be it third party programs or a bought account - then you personally are breaking the EULA. No where does it prevent you from creating a community that...
  10. Coffee

Firewall/Router issues

9875 udp for chat servers 1300-1600 udp for most game servers should work if you're only using one box for eq, i'd ditch your router&switch and go direct to their switch instead For TeamSpeak you may want to try these two. The client uses random UDP as source so this may not help.
  11. Coffee

maxing LAA fast and easy

There's not much info to give honestly. I don't know the latest AE spots but leader AA is all about the quantity of exp messages not really the individual mob types (though the level / zem does affect it to a point, its minimal compared to the intake). Basically just ae spells/stuns with a tank...
  12. Coffee

Patch Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Not that its important or on topic, but to save some keystrokes, /who npc corpse is no different than /who corpse. There is a custom type of "npccorpse" over on the MQ2 boards somewhere but it isn't included over here yet since its still sort of janked.
  13. Coffee

maxing LAA fast and easy

I always used to do AE groups. One place was that annoying ring event in Fungus Grove for the bard cloak; could max out LAA in 2-3 hours @ level 70.
  14. Coffee

Grouping class question

Berserker or Rogue, and I'd opt for the zerker for max dps unless you need SoS/lockpick bs for any reason.
  15. Coffee

Ashengate Progression

That outline is still missing his original problem. The answer is still: The Path Begins with a Single Step - from Zhubis Once you have all of the above, follow Zhubis's text to get the option to select this task. It has one step, go hail Drizzlorn. Drizzlorn won't give you the raid until you...
  16. Coffee

Ashengate Progression

The Path Begins with a Single Step - from Zhubis
  17. Coffee

Piggyzone stopping

This is more noticeable on computers that suffer a little bit of zone lag. It sends the phrase before you've finished rendering the zone fully. You can just /sayt the phrase again until a real fix is in place.
  18. Coffee

A story bout a GM on the 7thhammer

I can sense chrisc's jasmine-scented anus wiggling with excitement at the very thought of what you are implying here. Wasn't the riddler GM getting attention for something else not too long ago?
  19. Coffee

/zone issues

If you are trying to go to WW on a character under level 46, it will kick you by trying to go through Plane of Mischief.