/zone issues

draygun

Reaction score
Anyone know why I crash trying to zone through anything after The Great Divide? Trying to zone to Western Wastes for example, bumped to character screen every time.

hmm, haven't seen or heard about this. Have you tried just zoning normally?

Anyone know why I crash trying to zone through anything after The Great Divide? Trying to zone to Western Wastes for example, bumped to character screen every time.

Best thing to do is /findpath westwastes and check the [ZoneConnections] in mq2piggyzone.ini. At least if it lists all the zones it is trying to go to you can see where it stops and perhaps you are missing a connection some where. Update that file perhaps there is an update here.

I went through GD a ton yesterday and never had any problems, but I never went to WW.

I was just in gd zoned there ok but when I /succored it crashed to server select and i /icamped and ctd?:confused: I dont know what is rong but something defently is i think

If you are trying to go to WW on a character under level 46, it will kick you by trying to go through Plane of Mischief.

Question though. I understand the plugin taking the shortest route there concept, but I don't think it should necessarily go to PoK (bind point) then back to Draniksscar, if you are in RCOD say, and want to go to Riftseekers. I would think you would want it to stay in the expansion and just work itself around.