maxing LAA fast and easy

tanvas

Reaction score
is there a way to max LAA fast and easy rather than having to group for ages to do it, any info will help.

Been doing my leader aa while grouping in Ashengate up near scale. 6% a kill

I always used to do AE groups. One place was that annoying ring event in Fungus Grove for the bard cloak; could max out LAA in 2-3 hours @ level 70.

Coffee would you mind PMing more detailed about that? Id really like to get my LAas up hehe

There's not much info to give honestly. I don't know the latest AE spots but leader AA is all about the quantity of exp messages not really the individual mob types (though the level / zem does affect it to a point, its minimal compared to the intake). Basically just ae spells/stuns with a tank and a healer or two in whatever area you can still gain exp.

The actual quest I was referring to is found at the link below, no idea if it still yields exp at 75, but it was great at 70.

AllaKhazam's Magical Realm - Your Everquest Community

If you do Ashenback, try to get mentor. The eggs give pretty good xp, due to the quantity of them during that fight. I think Oblivion in Sunder was pretty good, as well.

Head to the sewers in the SkyLance missions. You can pull a ton of mites at once and they die quick to DSs and Burning Aura. I think I used lingering sloth to make sure they did no have a no-aggro death, that or light heals from cleric. It has been awhile :)

As a bonus, every once in awhile they drop a 70 hp/man aug with 40% haste.