Search results

1. Tapout

April 17th patch notes

April 17, 2019 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - There are no longer Progression Server specific spawns in open world zones for Classic, Kunark, Velious, or Luclin bosses. These bosses now spawn at an accelerated rate on all servers, roughly twice the rate that they previously spawned...
  2. Tapout

Zerker Dichotomic Rage 1 trying to fire

Dichotomic Rage 1 is the level 250 non-useable disc and it's trying to fire over and over when I've mq2bot going on my Zerker. Is there an easy way to keep this from happening or is it something that has to be coded in? Tapout
  3. Tapout

Torrent site or invite?

Looking for a new torrent site. The ones I normally use have been down for some time and I'm needing a few things. Anyone have any recommendations or invites?
  4. Tapout

New buffs aa

Classes got a new aa that allows them to hit 1 hotkey and it will cast all their buff spells. For example, SK's get Dark Lord's Unity which will buff you with 7 spells. There a way to add this into the mac? Would make it a bit easier to get buffs taken care of. For this and probably the plugin.
  5. Tapout

Exclude mobs when pulling

There a way to setup bot40.mac to exclude mobs you don't want pulled? I've never tried it before and would like a couple to not be pulled.
  6. Tapout

Odd pulling issue

I'm using bot.mac on my tank to pull and tank and on my other 3 toons I'm using the bot plugin. All works great normally except when pulling. Pulling is just fine normally where I have my camp setup except for a few of the mobs will not target and pull. They are all the same type of mob...
  7. Tapout

Pulling changed since last patch

Anyone else having a problem with pulling since last patch? When pulling now he targets mob and takes a few steps out then runs back. Doesn't make it to within range to cast on mob.
  8. Tapout

Zerker and mq2melee

I've got a zerker that I use in my group to help out but I've never really played one before. Can anyone post their mq2melee settings for their zerker so I can get a few of the settings going to manage more of what they can do? Right now I run it with mq2bot but I know there is more that it is...
  9. Tapout

Macro Spawn alert using mmotext

I've been trying to get this mac to work so that I can get a text when a mob spawns but I'm not having any luck. I know my plugins work. I can test those but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with this mac. Any help would be appreciated. |Watching.mac by HardOne 12/20/2010 |This macro will...
  10. Tapout

MQ2Autogroup

There is a new box that pops up when sent a group request. Any way to get rid of that or to have autogroup work still? Right now I have had to go back to clicking to accept the invite.
  11. Tapout

sk ini file for bot.mac

Ok. First I need to admit that I'm pretty retarded when it comes to figuring out alot of this stuff. That being said, anyone have an ini file for the bot.mac allowing my sk to pull and tank?
  12. Tapout

Buying a desktop

Im looking around to buy a desktop and probably spend 800-1500 depending what I can find, does anyone have some recommendations for a good site to buy one from?
  13. Tapout

Basic Mq2melee question.

I've searched and all I see is a little more than what I'm looking for. Is it possible to just have a basic list of stuff for mq2melee? I'm not looking to get complicated just yet. I just want skills like taunt, bash, disarm, Gouging Blade, Withstand, and maybe more but just like those to...
  14. Tapout

2nd instance of EQ loading without MQ

So I went to load another toon up to finally get some work done tonight and when I get to the character select screen there is no MQ windows. I log in and MQ is not up and running. It is up and running on my first instance of EQ but not the 2nd. Not sure when this stopped working but I do...
  15. Tapout

Mq2Taskaddaccept

This works great when it set to accept from anyone but I am having a problem when I try to restrict it to certain toons. I have added the name to the ini file but when they send me a task add it doesn't automatically accept. Any ideas? Tapout
  16. Tapout

mq2pccheck

Anyone else having any problems with pccheck? Since the last compile it's been acting different than before. Not sure what's causing it. I haven't made any changes to anything. Just won't update like before. Will zone into a zone that has people in it and it won't go off untill someone...
  17. Tapout

? regarding Closed vs. Banned Acct.

What message do you get when an account is banned or suspended? I have a 2nd account that gives me the message that it's closed when I try to log in to it. Haven't played on it for a few weeks so no idea when something might have happened but it doesn't say banned or suspened. Just closed...
  18. Tapout

If Target = npc question

Trying to add a line to a hotkey. What I want it to do is if the target is an npc then /attack on. I've got /if (${Target.ID}) /attack on But I don't know what to add to it to make it work if it's an npc. Is there something to add after target or id for only npc's? Here is my hotkey so...
  19. Tapout

Simple killing mac

I'm looking for a simple killing macro for faction killing. Something where you can specify the mob in the /tar npc Mobnamehere. Right now I just keep hitting a hotkey to do it but would like something a little more lazy. hehe. Just kill kill kill till the mob type is gone and wait till they...
  20. Tapout

Mq2CStackIt Question

Does this not work with all stackable items in game? I'm trying to get a HUGE load of MTP's to do and it won't allow me to stack things like carrots and veggies. A little insight into this would be appreciated. Thanks.