Mq2Taskaddaccept

Tapout

Before You Blackout
Reaction score
This works great when it set to accept from anyone but I am having a problem when I try to restrict it to certain toons. I have added the name to the ini file but when they send me a task add it doesn't automatically accept. Any ideas?

Tapout

My only guess can be that maybe your ini settings are a little wacky. Unload plugin, copy and paste this into your MQ2TaskAddAccept.ini file. Of course, replace "ToonNameHere" with your toons names. To add more, simply add "Name4=" and so on. Then load plug, and see if it works.

Code:
[Settings]
AutoAcceptEveryone=FALSE
[Names]
Name0=ToonNameHere
Name1=ToonNameHere
Name2=ToonNameHere
Name3=ToonNameHere

I've tried doing that. It doesn't work for some reason. When I get tasks from some people I notice that it adds characters after their name in the MQ window. For instance it will have Tapoutw instead of just Tapout. I've checked the file and I know the name is listed there. Does it have to have the surname also?

I've tried doing that. It doesn't work for some reason. When I get tasks from some people I notice that it adds characters after their name in the MQ window. For instance it will have Tapoutw instead of just Tapout. I've checked the file and I know the name is listed there. Does it have to have the surname also?
I just took a look at it, it did have a bug. I believe I have corrected it. It is on server (updates).

Funny how after like, 2 and a half years of no change to a plugin, finding a bug. heh.

htw

Thanks HTW. I'll update it and check it out. I guess most people just use it to accept any tasks.

Tapout

Actually I've got it set up to only accept tasks from 4 different characters, and it works flawlessly.