Mq2CStackIt Question

Tapout

Before You Blackout
Reaction score
Does this not work with all stackable items in game? I'm trying to get a HUGE load of MTP's to do and it won't allow me to stack things like carrots and veggies. A little insight into this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I believe both stackit's we have are broken from about 3 months ago when they changed the size of stacks. I'm not sure anyone has taken the time to try and fix it.

Fry.

TP's version works for me, so it's not like it's nerfed.

I used the mq2cstackit yesterday but when I would make something it would put the stuff in normal stacks. I would log out then back in and I could stack them all up. I tried the mq2stackit and I got a CTD. It does work but it's a little scarey. I had 500 of each item to make the misty thicket picnics and it crashed on me and I ended up with 11 in each stack. Was a bummer. Any chance someone could look at it and see what's up?

I used the mq2cstackit yesterday but when I would make something it would put the stuff in normal stacks. I would log out then back in and I could stack them all up. I tried the mq2stackit and I got a CTD. It does work but it's a little scarey. I had 500 of each item to make the misty thicket picnics and it crashed on me and I ended up with 11 in each stack. Was a bummer. Any chance someone could look at it and see what's up?

I'll take a look at it. I believe they changed the wording on something and it messes up StackSize or something.

The problem is that eqdata.h needs to probably have Stackable redefined, or simply replace instances of Stackable == 1 with StackSize >1. I am not sure if this version will work but might be a temp fix. Can't compile at the moment am at work.....

Also DO NOT USE THIS WHILE TRADESKILLING OR YOU RISK LOSING ALL YOUR STACKS BEING RESET FROM 5000 to 20!!!

mq2stackit.cpp:

Code:
//MQ2StackIt.cpp : Defines the entry point for the DLL application.

// Written by Wickedmofo and Psycotic
// Any item that is stackable will now be stackable to 200
//
// Also you may crash if this plugin is not loaded and you
// are playing around with a stack of stuff.

#include "../MQ2Plugin.h"
PreSetup("MQ2StackIt");

#define STACKSIZE 5000

PLUGIN_API VOID OnPulse(VOID)
{
PCONTENTS pSlots = 0;
PCONTENTS pCursor = 0;

if (gGameState == GAMESTATE_INGAME)
	{
		pCursor = GetCharInfo2()->Cursor;
		if (pCursor)
		{
			if ((pCursor->Item->StackSize != STACKSIZE) && (pCursor->Item->StackSize > 1))
			{
				pCursor->Item->StackSize = STACKSIZE;
			}
		}		
		for (int Slots=22;Slots<30;Slots++)
		{
			if (GetCharInfo2()->InventoryArray[Slots])
			{
				pSlots = GetCharInfo2()->InventoryArray[Slots];
				if ((pSlots->Item->StackSize != STACKSIZE) && (pSlots->Item->StackSize > 1))
				{
					pSlots->Item->StackSize = STACKSIZE;
				}
				if (pSlots->Item->Type == ITEMTYPE_PACK)
				{
					for (int Packs=0;Packs < (DWORD)pSlots->Item->Slots; Packs++)
					{
						if (pSlots->Contents[Packs])
						{
							if ((pSlots->Contents[Packs]->Item->StackSize != STACKSIZE) && (pSlots->Contents[Packs]->Item->StackSize > 1))
							{
								pSlots->Contents[Packs]->Item->StackSize = STACKSIZE;
							}
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

TP just updated his version. I'll try both of these. Thanks for the post and the warning Wiked. Already lost a few stacks already. I learned my lesson. Until I figure it out and know it's working well I'll hold off on using it for tradeskilling.

I found a copy of mq2cstackit and compiled it using new offset for #define __CreateEQItem 0x4DABD0

Try this let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks again. I'll try this out this evening and let ya know how it works. I tried the other by TP and it ran better but I had problems with it also.

Tried loading this and I CTD. I have the lastest MMOBugs compile running.