Search results

1. B

SARS UI for UF?

Hi all -- Just wondering if anyone has a working SARS UI for Underfoot? Or really, anything that's similar? Currently playing on EZ Server, and I'm tired of the default UI, but can't seem to find anything UI wise, even on their forums.
  2. B

I'll just start this thread now...

OMG WHERE IS THE COMPILE!!!??? But really, we all know what happens during expansion release days. We all know that there will be .exe's changed constantly in the next month+. The compiles will be out when they are out. Don't get on the developers' case, instead, thank them for their continued...
  3. B

MQ2 DPS - Filtering Issue

A couple days ago, my dps window stopped showing everything. It now only shows pet crits and my main dps. I have nothing filtered in EQ, just wondering if I somehow filtered that stuff out from showing up. It's all still showing up in my EQ window and when I run other toons, it shows up in their...
  4. B

Best Programs to Monitor CPU Temps?

I was wondering what everyone uses to monitor temps in a PC and/or a laptop. I would like one that can tell me the temp of the CPU/GPU etc. So, let's hear them!
  5. B

Player Auctions - Offsite Trading Penalty?

So I received an e-mail today, and my first thought was that it was a scam but I'm not so sure anymore. Basically it told me I got a fine for offsite trading, and then it told me that my account would be suspended for 3 days. I went to log into playerauctions and I was suspended. The email also...
  6. B

Ventrillo in Hud?

I remember back in the day, I used to have something in my HUD that told me who was speaking while using Teamspeak. Now, since everyone uses Ventrillo, I was wondering if anybody had something like that for it?
  7. B

Changing EQ Payment From Pounds to US $?

Purchased an account and having trouble adding my CC. I noticed the currency is currently in pounds rather than USD. Is there a way to change this or am I screwed?
  8. B

Rundll32.exe damaged/missing/corrupt help

I went to The Pirate Bay last night and just on thei home page a Trojan installed itself (assuming from an ad that was NOT clicked on btw) called XP Antivirus Pro that I have heard about in the past. It disabled malwarebytes and other scanners so I could not easily get rid of it. I was able to...
  9. B

MQ2 Logging me Out

When I started playing again, I made a mistake and clicked on the link to use the trial version of MMOBugs MQ2. I uninstalled that after I realized it and re-installed the correct version. Now every few hours or so, I will get logged out of MQ2 and will get the pop-up that says something like...
  10. B

Very Simple Caster Mac?

Hey all, I have tried to make some macros in the past by reading the wiki for mq2 and it hasn't worked out very well. I would love to make a VERY simple caster macro that would do this: If "You spell *name of spell* has worn off *name of character*" then /cast *name of spell on character*...
  11. B

Possible to Be Hacked This Way?

Okay so my roommate is concerned that her ex-boyfriend (who was fairly computer-saavy) has installed some sort of key-logger on her computer after they broke up and she moved out. He has been to our apartment and has used her computer to try to "work on something" for her and he has since been...
  12. B

Good place to PL 50-60?

As the title states I'm looking for a good place to PL 50-60. I don't like the hot zones for those levels because velius mobs are way too far apart and there aren't many camps worth the time. Velks is ok but it can only take you so far plus I hate walking around that zone. Looking for a place...
  13. B

Macro Not Running Right, Take a Look?

Hey all, I had someone reply to me in PM about letting me use their macro for their shaman and it is not working correctly and he has not responded to the PM I sent him. I have very little knowledge in writing macros, and I just wanted to post this so that maybe you can tell me why it's not...
  14. B

Good place to buy RAM?

Ok so my PC has 3G right now but I'd like more because I like boxing several characters on one pc. I use eq windows and can see that I can barely run 3. I'm looking to add more ram but I feel like going with 2g sticks to get more bang for the ram slot. I use DDR 400 (pc 3200) and I'm having...
  15. B

Very basic shamn mac help

Okay so I am boxing a shaman when im multi boxing only for two reasons. Assist + slow and for buffs. No dos or anything because I'm lazy. I'm looking for a mac that will assist (even if I need to assist manually) then click the times antithesis that is equipped. Buffs are optional but I would...
  16. B

Good Emu Servers??

Hello all, Looking for a good EQ Emulation server to play on for fun. I would love for it to be a crazy God like server or something weird like that, but I would accept a normal server too. I have checked out Shards of Dahlya but have not played it. From the sounds of it, it is too far removed...
  17. B

Sars

Anyone have an update for the Sars UI yet? Don't see one on EQInterface.com.
  18. B

Necro Macro

Okay so I have tried the AFKnecro that was posted by Thez and it would not work. I had some of the same issues others were having on his thread but there was no fix for it and I couldnt figure it out. I would like to request a SIMPLE necro mac. All I want it to do is assist MA, send in pet and...
  19. B

Trouble with a Macro

Okay, running Naggy and randomly I was failing missions so I watched it. For the record, I'm running the macro from mmo with no changes (other than taking beep out for tells). I am running Naggy + 3 priests for extra protection. Well, if one priest dies, the other 2 stand there and continue to...
  20. B

Help With Macro

Im working on my first macro but i'm trying to figure something out. When it says "you have entered <zone>" I want it to /camp. what would I have to have for sub and event?