Good place to PL 50-60?

BuffBot

Once You Go Hack, You Never Go Back
Reaction score
As the title states I'm looking for a good place to PL 50-60. I don't like the hot zones for those levels because velius mobs are way too far apart and there aren't many camps worth the time. Velks is ok but it can only take you so far plus I hate walking around that zone.

Looking for a place with a lot of mobs that have definable camps rather than sporadic wandering mobs. Any ideas?

Thanks I'll check that out!

Do the mobs summon in Nadox? Velks is super for PLing but the fact that everything summons is somewhat of a hindrance, especially when you're pulling 20 mobs while sporting a 222-pt damage shield.

I'm starting to PL my 59 PLee in The Ascent and that works decently, since the mobs in the first section don't summon and the cats are all melee types.

no they dont summon, i usually pull all the luggalds area. plant ds campfire, cast mage ds on monk along with shammy listless buff which keeps aggro on monk. then have lowlevel running hitall mac or casting pboe. then second pull is all the undead south of the luggalds. maybe 40 or so mobs on each pull. get 50-60 in maybe 4-5 clearings. can actually get to 65 doing this.
this is done with a 39k buffed monk, shammy, cleric, mage and enchanter if im using pboe so he can tash, i drop chanter if using melee hitall.
hope this helps ya.

acrylia caverns ftw always been a favorite spot for me

Remember at 58, you can group with your PLee, exp may be a bit slower, but if you ahve a ranger with headshot, or a Way to AE (wizzy) the exp fly's by

Remember at 58, you can group with your PLee, exp may be a bit slower, but if you ahve a ranger with headshot, or a Way to AE (wizzy) the exp fly's by

Actually you can start grouping with the PLee at 56.

I believe it is 1.5 * level = max group member. That would make it 57 for a level 85 main.

well I just went through this and could group at 56

I also thought it was minimum 57. If it is 56 thats good news for me and the new character I'm PLing. Worst part of PLing for me is always from the high 40's until I can group with them.

Ditto I'm finding it a pain in the ass to get a toon of mine from 51 to 56 on mayong in a couple of hours. Tried several toons, quickest I've done It yet it about 4 hours. But I'm using sucky toons currently, going to get a Druid to 70 and keep him there for precisely this cause. Once 56 I can group them withmy leet ranger and headshot the fuck out of things ;)

Sorry for bad formatting on this post, posting from an iphone whilst lying in bed at 3am lol.

I've got a 70 ranger that I'm considering leveling up for the simple purposes of headshotting. lol. Back on my home server, I wanted one so bad to make things so much easier.

nadox has been about the best/most reliable place for 48-57 for me i usually go all the way to hates fury zi and mass pull pirates all the way up to lugalds