Very basic shamn mac help

BuffBot

Once You Go Hack, You Never Go Back
Reaction score
Okay so I am boxing a shaman when im multi boxing only for two reasons. Assist + slow and for buffs. No dos or anything because I'm lazy. I'm looking for a mac that will assist (even if I need to assist manually) then click the times antithesis that is equipped. Buffs are optional but I would like it to check for buffs and recast them as needed. If anyone has this it would be great. I can never seem to get auto bots running and I don't know why so I'm just trying to keep it simple.

Try out the bot I listed just a couple days ago... if you dont want it to do anything more than buff and slow just take out all the other offensive spells I have in my .ini example.

Modbot FTW doese as little or as much as you like auto or by command. its a def must have for boxing

Thanks guys I'll try those. Didn't have a lot of luck in the past with mod bot but I'll try again after I try the other one.

you should post ur shm lv and what buff u want to cast ( rk. I or rk II or rk III)
and then i can try to make one for u .

My shaman mac here does that as well. Plus you can just say in group if you want focus, regen or haste.