Search results

1. F

Refunds

How will refunds be handled for the disruption in service?
  2. F

Finditem

Why is it when I execute a command like: /itemnotify ${FindItem[Traveler's Rucksack].InvSlot} rightmouseup It opens the next bag in inventory. So, for example, I have the Traveler's Rucksack in my first inventory slot, very top left, and a Medicine Bag in the inventory slot immediately to the...
  3. F

WTB 115 Mage, max AA's.

WTB, 115 Mage, MAX AA's
  4. F

MQ2Melee & Ranger

Ok, so downshits are not working at all on my 112 Ranger. I can take the command and paste it into a console window and it works so I know the script is ok. I've loaded/unloaded the plugin and the .ini multiple times. I've scoured the wiki and posts on the subject and can not get it to fire...
  5. F

MQ2Piggyzone.ini

Is there a guide on how to update MQ2Piggyzone.ini? I've looked here and on MQ2, and googled in general and can't find much of anything. It seems you apply a short name to the zone ID and the zones connected to it as such, . Then define possible waypoints when zoning into a particular zone...
  6. F

MQ2MMOText

I'm finding MQ2MMOText is not working. It's not working from my normal pull macro, or if I run the below in game, /mmotext send test I get no texts.
  7. F

MQ2Main error

I'm getting the attached error spamming in my MQ2 window. Doesn't spam when I'm sitting or in combat, just when I am standing around.
  8. F

Timers

Ok, I'm being lazy, so if no one provides any input then fine, I'll slog through it. I'm looking to set a timer in one of my macros that clears a target if after tagging them they do not return to camp with me after so many seconds/minutes. This is to account for those mobs that like to shoot...
  9. F

code testing if you are on level ground

Does anyone have any snippet or something that would test if you are standing on a hill/slope/outcropping? I'm trying to incorporate a sub into my macro that will create a campfire when needed, but sometimes my camp is on a hill that won't allow me to create the campfire. If the macro could...
  10. F

Item Casting

Since the new expansion/compile I've noticed that a command like, /casting "Huntsman's Ethereal Quiver" item will not work while the item is in my packs. It seems it now has to be equipped to work. Has this already been reported? Is there a fix?
  11. F

Could use some help

I'm still poking around with NewPull.mac. It's what I use to pull with and it's what I am cutting my teeth on learning how to write these macros. I've spent the last two days, literally almost 48 hours, trying to work out my sub Combat but while I am getting close to something working...
  12. F

Setting Main tank, Main assist, and Main puller snippet

What would be the code you would use to add into a macro that would automatically assign the toon running that macro as Main Tank, Main assist, and Main puller? My apologies to Pete for asking the same question in his MQ2Bot thread.
  13. F

/target radius 1550 npc range 1 101

My puller mac seems to no longer work. This line in the mac used to work but now brings back no value/target, /target radius 1550 npc range 1 101 If doing the same line of code using /target radius 1550 pc range 1 101 from the command line/prompt, works. Did something change with the way...
  14. F

Pull.mac

I know this macro exists out there, but it is a bit buried, so I'm putting it up again. I've found this to be the best pulling/loot macro for what I do. I use Pete's bot macro for the rest of my army to assist. I've made some adjustments to it, more safety checks than anything. I'm sure the...
  15. F

Banestrike

Anyone else notice this new "Special" AA, "Banestrike"? Or is it not new and I am way behind the times? ZAM doesn't give a lot of detail on it. Just curious if this is something new to RoF.
  16. F

New AGRO macro

Now that SoE has cranked in an agro monitor, I wonder how long before someone writes a plugin or macro that can temper DPS based on agro drawn.
  17. F

Not sure what this means.

Not sure if this means anything or not, but I crashed to login once this afternoon, then when I logged back in I crashed to desktop but did not get the normal MQ2 intercept message. I only got a standard Windows eqgame encountered an error message. I had two other accounts running at the same...