Banestrike

freewilly

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Anyone else notice this new "Special" AA, "Banestrike"? Or is it not new and I am way behind the times? ZAM doesn't give a lot of detail on it. Just curious if this is something new to RoF.

Nevermind

I'm sorry, just saw another post on this.

Part of monster kill achievements. I got mine two nights ago when I was killing in the new crystal caverns (after killing 50 of one type of mob). It's a 3minute cd (I think) DD or something. I wasn't watching carefully for how much damage it did.

So yes, I believe it was new with RoF--part of their effort to make achievements mean something.

I had something strange happen with mine. My whole group got the Banestrike achievement except for my MT. They had all been in the same group since the launch of RoF and they all killed the same mobs but for some reason my MT didn't get the achievement.

50 mobs.. in HoT for me it does 6.5k nuke to suits.. worth a /melee auto activate similar to selo's kick etc.. fuck outstanding

I had something strange happen with mine. My whole group got the Banestrike achievement except for my MT. They had all been in the same group since the launch of RoF and they all killed the same mobs but for some reason my MT didn't get the achievement.

Mystery solved! Never clicked his reward so he didnt get it but the window was closed! rofl!

I know I've gotten the Bansrike reward for several mob types now. Is there a plce to look up all the mobs on your individual list?

NM -- I found it in the slayer category under conquests.

Last edited: