Search results

1. M

MQ2Bot help plz

Loving it. Couple of kinks I've either just adjusted to or dealt with, but I'm wanting my wizard to NOT cast ward of destruction, and I'm looking thru the file and can't see anything specific to that. Is it just auras? Thanks.
  2. M

MQ2 Bot question (Shaman spam)

I box, and am trying to let my shaman bot to make boxing a bit easier. 115 shaman. Max aa's. I've made no alterations to the ini.file. Healing, it's working great, and I love it. Some minor problems, though. Out of combat, he spams Lupine Spirit IV. I looked thru the forums, and it...
  3. M

Odd Issue

Last night, not simultaneously...but over the course of the night..4 computers stopped running MQ. Last time this happened, Y'all seemed to want to get in touch with us...there was a new update. Now there's no new update. No news. My password works fine here on the website, but for the...
  4. M

ZippZipp?

I noticed a link to Zippzipp's software forums on the front page of this site. I noticed a very similar forum program.... I'm just wondering...looks like only thing he has that we don't have here is GhostKill, and since its frowned upon greatly by the great minds here (I have a great deal of...
  5. M

Multiple Instances suddenly not working?

To be very clear, this was BEFORE today's patch/MQ release...and now same issue with MQ not even running...but this is the best place to ask and get fast accurate answers so.... I usually run 3 chars on my main computer, using MQ and WinEQ I didn't play for a month or so (moved to...
  6. M

Icon Issue

This is really an everquest issue, but you guys are smarter and faster then the gm's anyway so I figured I'd ask here. On on toon, one one account, even tho I play 3 accts on that computer...and on other toons on that account, its fine, but on ONE toon, and it is my main, the one char I've...
  7. M

/fade

Anyone else had stuff vanish off their pointers when /fading ? Like...important stuff necessary in middle of mind-numbingly long quests? My question is...is this a legitimate EQ error, and it would have vanished if I'd evac'd....or is it some kind of MQ error and only happens to people that...
  8. M

New Computer --Step 1..

Finding a way to install EQ... I'm looking for a link to start installing/downloading EQ... Then of course I'll run into more problems...and need more help. Thanks.
  9. M

Mq2melee (i think) question

I think my issue is due to mq2melee...and I'm sure there's some simple on/off switch for it. When I target something, How do I NOT automatically fire an arrow at it? (short of not having a bow equipped) Thanks
  10. M

Wondering

The top post in this forum about Computer Resorces and tricks to help the computers out running EQ are my reason for posting this question. I went thru them religiously, because I run 3 chars on one computer, and have a crappy computer for my 2nd computer. Out of 4 computers (2 are my wife's)...
  11. M

Question about mq2cursor

I'm looking for where it saves the #'s I put in....so that I can copy that file over to new compile. I looked for a file (like mmowarps file waypoints) and couldn't find one. For the record, anyone remembering my prior problems with mq2cursor, it was that for some reason, mq2cursor is...
  12. M

Not a MQ question

One of my computers is fine playing EQ in full screen mode, but in windowed mode the window is about 60% of the screen. This has never really mattered, I play full screen on it, but another thread around here reccomended WinEQ even if you were only playing one char on that computer...which is...
  13. M

Heh noob question

Ok I was trying to take screenshots, and didn't want the name of the mob the con color, so was trying to unplug a plugin. I entered /unload mq2labels and seem to have disabled mq2 all-together. /plugin mq2labels doesn't help now. /plugin anything I just get invalid command. Please...
  14. M

autoforage help

I know there's an autoforage in the mq2melee, but in it, the stuff stacks up on the pointer and stops after 41 items. I know there's a mq2autoforage, but I'm wondering if it'll automatically put the stuff in inventory and what the commands are for it. The link provided in the mq2 compile post...
  15. M

Zoning into PoP flagged zone without a flag

Its probably something simple and everywhere if I search... Can I use MQ2 somehow to zone into a PoP zone I'm not flagged for ? Thanks