Zoning into PoP flagged zone without a flag

memphis

Reaction score
Its probably something simple and everywhere if I search...

Can I use MQ2 somehow to zone into a PoP zone I'm not flagged for ?

Thanks

MQ2Gzone. /gzone zonename (must be in an adjacent zone or you will fail), /glock on (or /docrack zonelock on).

Well (sigh)

This actually booted me to char select....

/plugin mq2gzone
sit in potranquility
/gzone potactics

It told me I don't meet the requirements..then that my home city was not available, then BAM char select.

Thats the way it works. Kicks you to character select and when you zone back inworld you will be in the zone.

This plugin still working?, just tried it for the first time today.
Sends me to char select screen as expected but crashes when i try to log back in.
I unloaded MQ and logged back on succesfully but my char was floating in the middle of nowhere outside the map.
The only way for me to leave the zone was waiting for the 3 min boot from zone.

All crashes atm are almost definately related to the map right now, its breaking a lot of things, soon as a fix is up then most all of these issues will go away...

Okay I got into pofire myself with these commands but the zone tells me every now and then that i do not meet the requirments for the zone and it warps me RANDOMLY in the zone, wtf? i got one 20k death lol

/docrack envirofall on

or

/docrack envirofall2 on

In its current implementation that's how it works in PoP zones and GoD zones.

Yeah, I used /glock on though and it still does this, is this something that will stop if i travel away from the zone in?

In its current implementation that's how it works in PoP zones and GoD zones.

It will happen to you over and over in these zones. Not sure if anyone has looked at this in any further depth but its not a bug or easy fix, it will require a different implementation.