Search results

1. D

Buying WTB Skybreaker, Skyreach

WTB the following items, PM with offer price: Skybreaker - Skybreaker :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM Skyreach - Skyreach :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM
  2. D

MQ2PortalSetter

MQ2PortalSetter Plugin to set the guild portal with a two clicks, on the portal merchant and the place you want to go. Details: This plugin doesn't currently have any commands. When you browse the Portal Merchant in the guild hall the MQ2PortalSetter window will automatically open. Click on...
  3. D

PayPal Alternative

For anyone that is selling D3 gold or other sales and wants to cut down on the PayPal fees, you might check out Dwolla. Like PayPal, it requires both users to have an account, but the fees are more friendly. Transactions under $10 are free and anything above $10 is just $0.25. Learn more about...
  4. D

Anyone running 6/8 core CPUs?

Anyone running a Intel Core i7-3930K 6-core/12-thread or AMD FX-8150 8-core? How many accounts you can load up on a single computer and what hardware are you are using to do it?
  5. D

/peti

Instant Transfer Question Has anyone used it in the past 2 days? Any problems whatsoever?
  6. D

My Hero!

Woman, 75, fined for hammering Comcast office - U.S. Business - MSNBC.com
  7. D

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 15, 2007

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile. Plugins Included: (105) Note: All plugins have been deemed public domain, or have full permission from the author. If any plugin listed does not meet one of these standards, please inform us immediately and they will be removed. Plugin NameAuthorURLDonation...
  8. D

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 7, 2007b

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile. Plugins Included: (105) Note: All plugins have been deemed public domain, or have full permission from the author. If any plugin listed does not meet one of these standards, please inform us immediately and they will be removed. Plugin NameAuthorURLDonation...
  9. D

July 12th, 2007 Offsets MySEQ

Spawninfo Offsets and GroundItem Offsets havent changed, but they have from the zip that is current up, so be sure to copy/paste them all if you redownload the server or download it for the first time. [Memory Offsets] SpawnHeaderAddr=0x8FB668 CharInfo=0x8FB668 TargetAddr=0x8F9CD8...
  10. D

Patch Message June 6, 2007

Because someone will, might as well be my postcount++ June 6, 2007 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Have you ever been to an SOE Fan Faire? Have you ever been to Las Vegas? Now's the time to think about doing both at the same time! August 2nd - 5th SOE is holding its 2007 Fan...
  11. D

Welcome To MacroQuest2 at MMOBugs.

Getting Started With MacroQuest2 Now that you have yourself a nice premium subscription here at MMOBugs, you are probably ready to start macroing and enhancing your EverQuest experience. MacroQuest2 (MQ2), if used without care and caution will get your EQ account suspended or even banned...
  12. D

Welcome To MacroQuest2 at MMOBugs.

Getting Started With MacroQuest2 Now that you have yourself a nice premium subscription here at MMOBugs, you are probably ready to start macroing and enhancing your EverQuest experience. MacroQuest2(MQ2), if used without care and caution will get your EQ account suspended or even banned, this...
  13. D

Macro Help

I am looking to make a macro and I need the command to auto click yes on this window. Any help will be appreciated.
  14. D

EQ Titanium Account

I bought a copy of titanium to say some goodbyes to people i only knew contact info in game. Dont really have any great characters on it, just few i played with for a few days. Enc and SK i believe less than level 20 and on the nameless server. Has 9 Days of play time remaining as of this...
  15. D

Horse and Chain Zoning

I have noticed that when i /zone somewhere and am on my horse that i can only zone one at a time, but if i /zone somewhere then click off my horse it starts working fine again. Anyone have a way fix this so it works even while mounted?