/peti

DigitalPixel

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Instant Transfer Question

Has anyone used it in the past 2 days? Any problems whatsoever?

I cant get those fuckers to answer a petition let alone a server xfer. I somehow cant get a coa signet key to take hold on a toon. Did it 3 times and he still cant zone in.

ouswald..... the signet doesn't let you zone into CoA =(

Unless you've done all the trials, you have to be gimped in.

you can get in as long as you have all the sigs done and turned them in but you can't loot until you either get the pie of a mob in COA or do the trials.

Xfered a char like 36 hours ago. The registered names on the accounts have to match. So the acct you are xfering to must be registered with the same name as the acct xfering from, as far as I know - either way it worked for me matching those up and email (CC's were different, so that isn't an issue). What is it telling you DP?

When I did my last few movelogs they did not check the information on the second account.. They just made sure that the last 3 billing infos from Main account are the same as the one paying for the movelog

Put in a submit to movelog a toon yet my petition still goes un-solved. I know i did the signets for a piggyback so i could loot a seal. Ever since SoF key never took hold when i did the quest.

To zone in:

Level 70+ ;
Signets ;
Seal .

To zone in pushed:

Level 70+ ;
Signets .

No exception,

Anybody used the /peti way for xfering characters recently and had them respond within a few days . It is taking a LONG time for them to answer them ?

Anybody used the /peti way for xfering characters recently and had them respond within a few days . It is taking a LONG time for them to answer them ?

Long time.. I still have an open petition for a movelog I no longer need from a month ago.

Tunare crash third day in a row.

-They're messing up alot right now.

How are people causing the crashes, and why would they?

How are people causing the crashes, and why would they?

How: don't know.

Why: Sneaky way to get nameds to re-spawn. Server i was on crashed yesterday. When I got back online, 5 nameds were back in the zone I was in. These are usually perma-killed within a couple of hours of a scheduled restart and I rarely see them up, even though I'm living there at the moment.

As just said people could do it for the respawn. Could also do it to greif others. How they are doing it I will not say.

My question of how wasn't aimed at gaining the methods, just wondering how people could crash a server they don't control.

I guess with new expansion drops, they can make some decent pp?