Search results

1. Q

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

Hey folks, I havent played in around two close to three years and the itch to play struck. A few question game related (I'll save the MQ ones for later as I notice most of my bots are no longer functional lol) Asking as some toons have done progression and are in raid gear from previous...
  2. Q

Limiting smartphone net access in a location

Has anyone ever had any success with blocking net access via cellphones in a location? Smart phones are a royal pita for me as they are constantly source of disruption and distraction for my classes. The area is supposedly phone free but there is no real way to enforce it. Several students are...
  3. Q

MQ2MyButtons Query

Hey there, I have a query about using MQ2MYButtons that I cant seem to solve. Yes I've read the very very brief wiki and done a search and fiddled without being able to fix it, so asking for help :P 1) Is it possible to get more than one hot bar up? Cant seem to have more than one bar up, tried...
  4. Q

Anyone play wartune?

Found this game a few weeks ago and started on a new server and am realy addicted to it. I was just wondering if anyone else play wartune? It's a fun game but everything interesting costs $$ for the most trivial things, and it's not hard to see people with gear worth a few $100 to a $1000. Just...
  5. Q

Avoiding Patching EQ on multiple systems?

Greetings folks, had a question which might be a slightly dumb one but either I cant search properly or it's advanced stupidity kicking in. Question: Is there a better way to update EQ across multiple systems other than sharing/copying the whole blasted EQ folder across? (To avoid doing a 750...
  6. Q

Question on MQ2Twist delay

Had a quick question on using MQ2twist to cast long delay spells sooner than thatever delay MQ2Twist assigns it? So how do I change the delay on a long duration buff to make it recast sooner? I want to keep chain casting the two buffs (with a small delay between them) but cannot seem to get the...
  7. Q

Loosing access to AA lines

Greeting and a question for to the more knowledgeable peeps out there, I was wondering if there is a way to check 1) if a passive AA line is working at a specific rank? /echo ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Combat Stability]} gives True but is there a way to see what rank it's working at? 2) Is a...
  8. Q

Underground/Stuck Mobs

Was just wondering if there was a way to pull a mob out from underground if it's stuck? had a group of 8 mobs all spawn underground right next to each and were unreachable (for me) Used an SK and could not summon/unbridled strike/AE taunt/ AE damage it to pull it out... will hit me but I cant...
  9. Q

Help with overheating laptop

Hey there was wondering if anyone boxing on a laptop might have a suggestion as to why mine seems to be overheating? Happens only with EQ not with any other game. I could run five instances on old laptop without any issue but I recently upgraded laptops my shiny new laptop starts to overheat...
  10. Q

Shroud NPC's missing?

Anone been able to find the spiritmasters that let you shroud down? They seem to have all gone missing from PoK and is dam annoying.
  11. Q

Question re sucky ranger melee dps

Just a quick question to anyone who has played a ranger and and hopefully answer a few questions as to what I'm doing wrong and how to increase melee dps. I Made a shiney new ranger, full cultural gear, decent aug. Maxed ranged AA and ranged dps is great (for cultural gear). But HS isnt...
  12. Q

Odd Lag on a single EQ instance

Bit of a strange problem that I'm not sure what is the cause or how to solved. Untill last week never had any problems boxign multiple chars on laptop (up to five). I usually just box three using isboxer for keymapping and MQ to make EQ playable. Now suddenly I always seem to have lag on one...
  13. Q

headshot macro

Was there a headshot macro floating about somewehre? Thought there was one or a post about one a while ago but cant seem to find either using the search functions, just lots of posts about headshoting. Moochas gracias if you can point me to where it is.