Shroud NPC's missing?

Quackanator

Reaction score
Anone been able to find the spiritmasters that let you shroud down?

They seem to have all gone missing from PoK and is dam annoying.

Well this sucks, you are right they are gone. And we all know why....

Oh you've got to be kidding me! Fuck You SOE!

price of shards now will go up DOOH!!!

deleveling sucks

so i shrouded my toon yesterday to do this and have not unshrouded him yet .... how ya suppose I can get unshrouded?

so i shrouded my toon yesterday to do this and have not unshrouded him yet .... how ya suppose I can get unshrouded?

Im sure you could petition it.

@aspire afaik all the MMs wait till you zone in to shroud you.

lol. I have 2 toons that were shrouded like 3 months ago that i forgot about. Now i can't get them unshrouded..

Just dawned on me, if this is a permanent removal, that trashes the prospect of easy levelling of toons using Infiltrating the Guardian anniversary mission next March.

That would suck...

Just dawned on me, if this is a permanent removal, that trashes the prospect of easy levelling of toons using Infiltrating the Guardian anniversary mission next March.

That would suck...

Shrouds were part of an expansion. They can't remove them. Much like removing access to maps. Isnt that what you bought LoY for?

To many people were shrouding to turn in low level shrouds.

Bright side of things if you have a toon shrouded I bet you get free xp potions if you petition and complain it affected your playtime.

The message of the day says something about how they are looking into the issue with the broken shroud merchants, as if this was not intentional...and that they will come back at some point.