headshot macro

Quackanator

Reaction score
Was there a headshot macro floating about somewehre?
Thought there was one or a post about one a while ago but cant seem to find either using the search functions, just lots of posts about headshoting.

Moochas gracias if you can point me to where it is.

What would this macro do? I mean, I just /autofire and headshots happen...Did you want something that cycles through the targets and /autofires for you as you simply kite backwards?

Not trying to sound like a dick, I just made a ranger and started headshotting but not sure what a macro could do better. Cycling targets is about all I can come up with.

Last edited:
Was thinking something along the lines of being able to create a path to pull, refresh vinelash, cycle xtarget, while moving backards to stay in throwing range and not switch to melee, being able to detect multiple mobs in melee and use covertracks/blusterbolt would be handy, that sort of stuff.

Atm just using crude macro butchered from others to autofire, cycle xtarget and vinelash as debuff but with limited success due to having to move back and revinelash.

When I headshot manually all I use is vinelash, blusterbolt, F8, and autofire, with the occasional Announced shots or Focused Arrow Swarm.

If you take the time to kite them in circles to group them tightly it's rather easy to keep them under control.

Before the nerf I would kite all of C2 in PoF. Was about 110mobs give or take, group them in the tunnel to the picnic tables and keep them locked down. Took maybe 10 minutes to kite all of them, deal with mini named, and kill them.

Although a macro to do it would be nice (with pathing and all) that might be a bit harder than you think to code all of the different situations that might come up with adds, unsnare/rootable mobs etc. Would be interesting to see until all of the Headshot zones are filled with macroing fools.

Was thinking something along the lines of being able to create a path to pull, refresh vinelash, cycle xtarget, while moving backards to stay in throwing range and not switch to melee, being able to detect multiple mobs in melee and use covertracks/blusterbolt would be handy, that sort of stuff.

A macro like that would be a pain in the ass to code, if not pratically impossible, even for someone of Devestator's caliber.