Question on MQ2Twist delay

Quackanator

Reaction score
Had a quick question on using MQ2twist to cast long delay spells sooner than thatever delay MQ2Twist assigns it? So how do I change the delay on a long duration buff to make it recast sooner?

I want to keep chain casting the two buffs (with a small delay between them) but cannot seem to get the delay/adjust/recast/wtf right to get them to cast at at 1 min intervals (since it takes a bunch of tries to get the spell off due to interrupts from horde of greys)

Twisting works efine to /twist 1 2 etc nonstop when usign it to chain nuke with chanter. However when trying to /twist 1 2 to cast two longer duration buffs on cleric it casts each spell once and then just stops for a ridiculously long time.
Context is that using cleric to PL a bunch of lowbies parking cleric in corner and casting Ward of Retaliation (3 min duration) and Shining Rampart (8min duration) and popping DS then healing self to pull aggro of the grey mobs while other toons smack them. Since I'm trainign the cleric all the time I just need it to recast the buffs about a minute or so before it expires i get a lot of interrupts from the 30 odd greys hitting me :p

Tried fillding with delay, adjust and recast even setting to negatives but never got the buffs to recast any faster.

Code:
[MQ2Twist]
Delay=0
Quiet=0
Adjust=0
Recast=10[
Thanks in advance for any info on how to fix this :p

[MQ2Twist]
Delay=33
Quiet=0
Adjust=30
Recast=0

Tested with them settings, my cleric will recast ward when it has 2 mins left and recast shining armor when it has 4 mins left.

create holy flags if combat state and dont have bla bla cast bla bla (check the holy shit thread for examples)

create holy flags if combat state and dont have bla bla cast bla bla (check the holy shit thread for examples)

He wants the buff to recast/attempt to recast prior to not having them.

Primarily since the shining armor will be keeping him alive while he runs around on the bard. As with the swarm on him he gets interupts so waiting until the buff fades he will probably die while attempting to rebuff it.

[
He wants the buff to recast/attempt to recast prior to not having them.

Primarily since the shining armor will be keeping him alive while he runs around on the bard. As with the swarm on him he gets interupts so waiting until the buff fades he will probably die while attempting to rebuff it.

Yup, thanks for reading what I asked, ie recast a certain time before the duration expires coz I get a shit load of interrupts, no shining armour = dead in less than 20 seconds even with greys ;( Cant seem to find a way to recast a certain time prior to buff wearign off usign holy/downflags so was usign MQTwist.

Ended up making a macro anyway.... using MQTwist every two minutes :p

downflag w combatstate check and time remaining checks................
as well as downflag normal

both of these would make sure the buff is always on

if u twist and set timers then what u gonna make sure to only pull according to timer

you are making stuff more difficult than it needs to be

and yes a very simple macro would work great

but have fun

My MQ2Twist setting worked fine, the frequency at which the 2 buffs were recast i was never going to lose any mana.

The benefit of using the mq2twist plugin or mq2melee down/holy shits is that you can run a macro as well. But in the end it's a simple problem with several simple fixes.