Search results

1. C

Melee/hybrid research..

Using all the guides I found by goggle (EQTraders, Almars, Fanra and misc), none of them mention this combine. You can get up to 240ish easy, after that you either have a crap ton of Writing Ink or you spend a lot of plats. On my shadowknight, after getting to 240's, I went through over 2000...
  2. C

Wrong Version work around

No, there is no work around till eqmule updates MQ2 and then htw or Fry makes a new compile here. Programming is like black magic mumbo jumbo looking stuff to me, but I think what you're thinking of had to do with EQ being up and playable with MQ2, but you can't log on, because sometimes they...
  3. C

Mac for tradeskill 300+

Any macro to make your toon buy any item a merchant has that is listed "Not Scribed"? Two ways to increase tradeskill above 300. One of them is to go through a few different NPC merchants and buy trade skill recipe books that you have not scribed yet. If you have not scribed it yet, it will ID...
  4. C

wizzard INI

MQ2Bot is showing all 4 familiers as SelfBuff 1 through 4. Not sure if that's normal and there was some logic where it choose which to keep up based on what spell set you have memmed or I just never noticed and all my wizbots have been constantly casting familiers all this time lol. Takes about...
  5. C

Vetra Multicaster hardware

I 12 or 14 boxed using a pretty extensive set-up of a big vetra multicaster and another smaller multicaster (forgot what reason...but there was one) and an X-key for each box. All on individual computers. I didn't broadcast the mouse at all, just had it so I could move one mouse to all computers...
  6. C

TeckNet keyboard

I have had a K95 (extended version) since Nov. 2016, no problems with lights at all. Although I don't have it doing any light shows, just solid colors. Also have the Corsair MMO mouse Amazon.com: Corsair Gaming SCIMITAR Pro RGB Gaming Mouse, Backlit RGB LED, 16000 DPI, Black Side Panel...
  7. C

Old topic-item sorting

Used InvSort.mac on all my tradeskill mules. It merges all of the like items into one stack and moves everything to the bank fine, it just doesn't sort them by alphabetical order. Be nice if that worked, but just happy I didn't have to consolidate everything manually.
  8. C

Made in China RANT!

They definitely can make quality items in China, just not cheap. I am sure they have their craftsmen, people that know how to do the job right. It's just nobody wants to pay for that when they can get kinda close for much less $$$. I workout a lot too and sweat like crazy. Read about sun drying...
  9. C

Stacking Issues

Illusions, probably any illusion does not stack with Pact of the Wurine V according to MQ2. Which is not true, it does stack. What it does not stack with is Pact of the Wurine Form, which is casted along with it and can be separately blocked. This has happened and been fixed and happens again...
  10. C

Several Exploit of 16th Anniversary Missions

Is MQ2Events broken? Trying to get the last 3 accounts a stein and loading MQ2Events does not generate an INI for that character. Tried logging off/on, but still no INI for the new characters. So I just copied an existing INI and change name to new character's name, but it is unresponsive to any...
  11. C

Planar Projection hail macro?

That applies to raids that gets you the quest drops to make the Quintessence of Knowledge and is limited to 72 hails/ quest drop reward. Many of the progression kills, you just need to hail the PP and it doesn't matter if you're in the raid or group that actually killed it. For instance, just...
  12. C

Planar Projection hail macro?

So I had a couple occasions where I wait on a PoPower progression kill to spawn so I can hail the Planar Projection, but went AFK/sleep (no mac running, just standing there) and come back to see someone came and killed it, Projection spawns and I missed out on the flag and have to go through...
  13. C

T2 Visibles

I don't think it matters for T2 visable which specific camp other than having an area with as many possible named/PH spawns as possible. Think Matron/Flightmaster has 6 possible named/PH spawn points? Think Kennelmaster area, you have 8 or so within easy reach. Kennelmaster, the named dog and...
  14. C

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Saw my enchanter was going OOM fast and staying near OOM all the time. Not sure on all the details, but looks like with the recent changes to enchanter runes, he keeps cast Enticers Unity over and over and over, says blocked by Eldritch Rune XXVL, so I just turned off Enticers Unity. Guess it no...
  15. C

Question EoK t2 vs 1 and wurmslayer raid drop

Put my Skybreaker on my paladin and that 7200hp rune really generates some agro. I have my warrior set to tank and fight for agro and my pali is just set up to DPS, stuns, but does not taunt. My warrior never had a problem keeping agro on lock down. Equipped Skybreaker to pali and now it's a...
  16. C

What do you guys think of the group version of the Wurmslayer compared to the Warrior EoK rare 1hs Bloodlaced Blade? Honed Wurmslayer :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM vs Bloodlaced Blade :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM Scratching my head at it as it looks like the EoK warrior rare is only slightly...
  17. C

Higher delay weapons for a tank is better for tanking. So long as they can keep agro, I'm not really looking for the warrior to do DPS. But it's 302dmg 40delay, which is actually right in line with damage ratio of the more standard 1 handers a tank may use. Parse it out, I'd bet wurmslayer DPS...
  18. C

Empire of Kunark rares....

Yes, they do drop in pickzones.
  19. C

Anyone get a rare in a pickzone? Been killing 24hrs a day for 5 days or so and pretty sure I am over 9000 mobs killed and nada. I realize 9000 or any amount doesn't mean I will see a rare, but just trying to confirm that they do actually drop in pickzones.
  20. C

I'm running two groups and pretty much have a zone to myself, although it's a T2 zone. Been staying very conservative on pulls to avoid any possibility of a wipe, because occasionally when my puller tags a mob, he runs in the wrong direction and pulls a train or dies, so I recorded paths to...