Question EoK t2 vs 1 and wurmslayer raid drop

Put my Skybreaker on my paladin and that 7200hp rune really generates some agro. I have my warrior set to tank and fight for agro and my pali is just set up to DPS, stuns, but does not taunt. My warrior never had a problem keeping agro on lock down. Equipped Skybreaker to pali and now it's a fight for agro between my warrior and pali lol. Rune went from 1000...something..hp on my pali's old 1hs to 7200hp with the new one. My warrior usually wins the agro fight, just saying before the sword change, it wasn't even a fight for agro.

The warrior 1hs probably generates crazy single target agro. I have the group version of that sword out of Chardok, think it only increases hate by 7800 and when I use it, I almost don't have to do anything but hit attack to keep agro. The Bloodlaced Blade increases hate by 12800, maybe that'll help a raid force do more DPS without worry of the tank losing agro. For my purposes though, it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
2 hander dps on tanks for the win in EoK!

Warrior can do ~100k sustained dps with just auto-attack ON and spamming shield topple, with a 2h you won't have to worry about aggro! This is without using any offensive durational discs. I don't have any issue tanking namers "yet" in EoK with a 2-hander equipped.

Its worth sacrificing the duel-wield or shield stances, for the significant dps boost for me.

Casters aren't even coming close to tank dps this expansion.

Last edited: