Search results

1. M

Plugin Overseer

how can i configure rewards it chooses id rather cvhoise the currency then exp and it seems to only auto exp
  2. M

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

i was gonna say something about , well, there is this goat and ... like any true intitation, but figured some wouldnt see the humor :)
  3. M

mq2reachit

any ideas on why this is happening?
  4. M

mq2reachit

seems some accounts have a issue with mq2reachit when i target a ground spawn and hit /gank the item disappears but don't show on curser, i have to log out and back in for the ground spawn to reshow , also on some accounts mainly rezzing accounts sumcorpse says the corpse out of range yet if i...
  5. M

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

had multiple crashes on clerics then a ton of toons crashed not sure why sorry wish i could help more but initially it was just clerics
  6. M

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

has this been updated for todays patch? i am still seeing out of date but wasnt sure if the updater was working for this version yet as i manually downloaded last time
  7. M

RaF account question

if you move a toon off it stops for that toon if you move a char on the raf account it gets bonus if this is original exp bonus raf accounts that were the best raf ones.
  8. M

MQ2bot - alpha

ill give it a go and let you know what I find :0
  9. M

MQ2bot - alpha

will this work on progression server as well?
  10. M

MQ2bot - alpha

pete how do you get it to assist you to test or are you not to that point yet? I guess im just unclear on what or how to be testing it
  11. M

MQ2bot - alpha

this will be awesome when finished if it lets folks who don't know much about all classes get moving with it.
  12. M

Remembering Sassycoco

sad day indeed my condolences to family
  13. M

MQ2AASpend Class Auto Lists

been messing with thios this morning but havent had much luck getting it to auto purchase the aa i ask it to , seems it dont match the wiki much in the way it operates now, or im just slow on the uptake . i posted the stuff from this thread into it for my class , then i picked a few that i...
  14. M

Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

use a house if you are in guild hall or i think pok wont allow damage either and i know lobby wont, it wont let you cast any damage on self or others
  15. M

bonechip macro stacks?

hahaha yeah im not as bored anymore but it was a shock to see that a quest i did when i first entered game could have actually gotten me to 50!
  16. M

bonechip macro stacks?

I was bored so i did this with extraplanar sachals , bound druid in brells rest then i took the toon to brells loaded bone chips, man I need a buy macro. 32000 bonechips then i took them to kaladium and turned them in there " wish i had a macro that destroyed items returned after turning in...
  17. M

buy macro

is there a buy macro thats working as in i can specify what to buy and it will buy stacks? also i tried the sell macro that didint seem to want to sell a "/macro sellitem spell: name" it seemde to not want to register that it was the name of item iwas trying to sell it would say there is no more...
  18. M

bonechip macro stacks?

thank you i for the life of me couldnt remember how to put code tag i was trying to figure it out and got short, thanks for the reply
  19. M

bonechip macro stacks?

is it possible to modify the bonechip mac to do stacks now instead of one at a time? thanks for any info the macro below is whats included #turbo 40 #Event Exp "You gain#*#experience#*#" Sub Main /declare ReportExp bool outer TRUE /declare LDExp float...