MQ2bot - alpha

Updated for todays patch, added self buff clicky maintenance for the following lines:
Knowledge of the Past
Soothing Breath
Expanding Mind
Form of Endurance
Prismatic Ward
Ancient Flames (ACoF clicky)

I will eventually change it so that you only do mana clickies if you are a caster, but right now it is doing any of those you have equipped.

Added some more clickies:
Myrmidon's, Taelosian guard, Might of Stone.

Wrote in some functions that the main routines will use that could use some testing.

/validben # should test if you can cast a spell on yourself
/validdet # should test if you can cast a spell on your target

# should be your spell gem minus 1. ie, if you are testing your first gem against a mob:
/validdet 0

If they return the Spell Name, it means it would have cast the spell, if it returns "Not Valid", it would not have cast the spell. It should check for line of sight, mana, Target types, and compare body types amongst other things.

Updated DLL. added some more /slash commands for testing:

/minhp # should echo the lowest .PctHPs group member in # range, if none specific, it checks 250 range
/minmana # should echo the lowest .PctMana group member (that has mana) in # range, if none specific, it checks 250 range
/minpethp # should echo the lowest .PctHP group member pet in # range, if none specific, it checks 250 range

curious to see how you implemented the commands after I bitched and moaned about the data members. :)

I'm glad this seems like it's coming together.

the following options will work once you /loadspells:
Pet should now summon
PetBuffs should now buff

had to add in my own stacks check since core's isnt right. It was spamming buffs that couldnt actually land but should be good to go now.

Last edited:
curious to see how you implemented the commands after I bitched and moaned about the data members. :)

I'm glad this seems like it's coming together.
i copied and pasted them from what is on the forum.

Updated .dll
wrote in a few core functions, including figuring out range and duration for spells. it should post your equipped focii, durations, ranges, etc upon loading the plugin. it may crash you if you are sub level 60, i honestly dont know.

if any of those numbers appear wrong, let me know please. otherwise i will stop the echos in a few days and just use the functions.

i dont have it figuring out duration extensions for single spell lines, it can be done, i just dont see the value added vs the amount of effort to put each on in.

Last edited:
Updated .dll

Enabled Heals and Pet Heals at 80% hp.

Single target HoTs and delayed heals (things with duration) dont have an associated timer set yet, so they may cast on the same target before it is up if the conditions check otherwise. Quick heals that require 35-45% hp to work arent set up to work yet and may cause issues.

Last edited:
I'll give all the new updates a try in a couple days and let you know how it works for me. Been busy recently and haven't had much time to try out the new stuff yet.

this will be awesome when finished if it lets folks who don't know much about all classes get moving with it.

Targeting was quirky since I only enabled it for heals. So I had to enable it for everything. You should maintain XTarget1 as your target, if there is one, when not doing anything else.

FightBuffs enabled. - will fire whenever you have confirmed Adds.

Auras enabled***

***limit 1 per player, quantities limited. but really, i didnt add in melee auras or dual aura support just yet. I want to get each section working before i deep dive.

Mana enabled - should use harvest/canni self and group spells/AAs as well as modrods. no medding yet.

I had mixed results with this. It is set to use stuff at or below 80% mana. Several times the cleric self harvest didnt fire when it should have, then it did correctly twice despite not changing anything. Due to long ass recasts on the AA lines, i am not testing that particular line any more tonight. Mod rods were working every time.

Debuffs enabled. I just added a timer system to track spells, and idk how it is working. It seemed to sort of work, but it was sketchy. It certainly needs some love. Anyway, once that is worked out and I can get some confirmation that Debuffs are working or they are not and how they are not working, then I can start to add the rest of the stuff. The timer system is the biggest remaining hold up right now and is a bit of a gateway to use everything.

Nukes, Swarm Pets, Lifetaps, /pet attack (50'), enabled. Despite the chain crashing for 5 hours i managed to accomplish something. I still need to add timers in more efficiently, but otherwise i have more routines roughed out than remain, so it isnt taking as long as i originally expected.

One thing I noticed was the section that uses clickies, will cast the clicky even if you are invised.

Also was testing clickies on my warrior, and I have 2 clickies that over-write each other, Form of Defense XIII and Form of Endurance XII. If I click off either buff, it casts the Form of Enfurance buff rather than the From of Defense, which gives a higher AC. I'm not sure which way is preferred,but just thought I'd throw that out there.

MainTankBuff enabled - will buff designated main tank unless the designated tank is a necro or mage, then it will buff their pet if they have one.

Clickies will no longer attempt to cast if they are prestige and you arent GOLD member status, nor if you are invis.

Spell stacking was tweaked. You should waste less mana now.

Also was testing clickies on my warrior, and I have 2 clickies that over-write each other, Form of Defense XIII and Form of Endurance XII. If I click off either buff, it casts the Form of Enfurance buff rather than the From of Defense, which gives a higher AC. I'm not sure which way is preferred,but just thought I'd throw that out there.
Per the notes, that is the intended effect. FoD is ignored in favor of a couple thousand hp. I may add some toggle for options later.

so uh. something got weird. heals and self buffs suddenly not triggering when i put in dots. trying to track it down.