buy macro

MROUTLAW

Premium Member
Reaction score
is there a buy macro thats working as in i can specify what to buy and it will buy stacks? also i tried the sell macro that didint seem to want to sell a "/macro sellitem spell: name" it seemde to not want to register that it was the name of item iwas trying to sell it would say there is no more Spell: to sell?
the buy macro is for single items that would work for me thanks in advance.

is there a buy macro thats working as in i can specify what to buy and it will buy stacks? also i tried the sell macro that didint seem to want to sell a "/macro sellitem spell: name" it seemde to not want to register that it was the name of item iwas trying to sell it would say there is no more Spell: to sell?
the buy macro is for single items that would work for me thanks in advance.
For sell, try putting it in quotes for the item, like: /mac sellitem "spell: whatever spell name"

There is a buyitem that does the same thing. Should be posted on here somewhere.

htw

Did you find the buyitem htw was talking about? I'm looking for something familiar.

Could throw together a tiny buying mac either something like
Code:
#turbo 40
#include common/buy2.inc

Sub Main

:start

/target Random NPC
	/delay 5s ${Target.ID}==${Spawn[${Random NPC}].ID}
	/nomodkey /click right target
	/delay 5s ${Window[MerchantWnd].Open}
	/call Buy "Random Crap" 28800
/goto :start
adjust nPC item and amount as required and assume you have buy.inc somewhere in the macro folder.

Ended up getting it figured out last night, thanks.

Is there a reason you use buy2.inc? I'm just coming back after 5 years, so a bit behind the times. I'm using regular buy.inc, and changed the delays from 1s to .4 seconds

Ended up getting it figured out last night, thanks.

Is there a reason you use buy2.inc? I'm just coming back after 5 years, so a bit behind the times. I'm using regular buy.inc, and changed the delays from 1s to .4 seconds

Glad you got it sorted.
Actually not certain why I use buy2.inc think there must have been a macro that used it once and came bundled with it, have both buy and buy2 sitting in sitting in folder along with several dozen other random files that probably were used once for a macro and have not been used since :p