MQ2bot - alpha

The one issue I've had is /bot off doesn't turn it off all the way this was a few versions ago though haven't tried it in a few days. Also some reason when I have this plugin loaded it seems to screw up other macros. Like ill run afnuke on my wizard and run this on my shaman but the wizard wont do anything unless i do /plugin mq2bot unload even if i do /bot off nothing works until i unload the plugin on that toon.

The one issue I've had is /bot off doesn't turn it off all the way this was a few versions ago though haven't tried it in a few days. Also some reason when I have this plugin loaded it seems to screw up other macros. Like ill run afnuke on my wizard and run this on my shaman but the wizard wont do anything unless i do /plugin mq2bot unload even if i do /bot off nothing works until i unload the plugin on that toon.
I changed /bot off a couple days ago to fix those lingering issues you are talking about. Though it certainly shouldnt interfere with any other macros if it is just loaded in the background and not /bot on. I just tested bot.mac with it and it still worked.

For some reason, on my mage, even though I have my DefaultGem=12 instead of gem 1 it still uses gem 1 as default until I do /bot on. So in other words when I load up it starts casting the spell mod rods from gem 1, then the AA mod rod, then when I do /bot on it starts buffing from gem 12.

For some reason, on my mage, even though I have my DefaultGem=12 instead of gem 1 it still uses gem 1 as default until I do /bot on. So in other words when I load up it starts casting the spell mod rods from gem 1, then the AA mod rod, then when I do /bot on it starts buffing from gem 12.
Updated .dll

I see what was happening. I changed it so it does a /bot off when you load the plugin so it doesnt start anything on its own. It was using last known settings for something that the mana section uses.

That worked!! Thanks Pete!! This plugin is amazing by the way.

will this work on progression server as well?
i dont have any toons there so i dont know. It does make use of XTarget some, which im told is there but hidden. So that would be the limiting factor. Everything is vanilla compile though except the custom things that are written in, so it shouldnt have any specific issues on any servers due to no offsets. It also means it should work immediately after patches without the need to recompile the .dll. It will just say out of date but will still work.

ill give it a go and let you know what I find :0

Multiple crashes

First off, I don't have any logs yet. I just loaded up my army and ran mq2bot on all them except my tank which I ran manually for the first pull. Group performed well. My army includes a second group which would assist well with bot.mac, but with mq2bot, and again with no configuration adjustments, they did not assist. Decided to go for broke with second pull and run my tank with my usual pulling macro. Tank pulled two, all toons crashed except zerker and tank (running pulling macro). Basically, all those that crashed were casters/hybrids. Second group again did nothing.

This may be useless info for you, but thought I would just report results running it out of the box. If you want details on classes effected, zones, levels, etc, PM me as I don't feel comfortable posting that here.

Items

Also noticed that if you do not have an item required for a spell it would continuously try to cast the spell.

And, with a cleric I noticed that an error message about Aura of Divinity effect II having an issue....something to do with RK. II and Effect II if I recall correctly. Please do not flame me for not having logs or more specifics.

Also noticed that if you do not have an item required for a spell it would continuously try to cast the spell.

And, with a cleric I noticed that an error message about Aura of Divinity effect II having an issue....something to do with RK. II and Effect II if I recall correctly. Please do not flame me for not having logs or more specifics.
what spell was trying to chain cast?

Mage has been crashing a bunch today after last update. Not the same spells are being cast when it happens. Seems to be happening when the mob dies when she is in the middle of casting.

sam for shammy i see it when haste is cast or a group buff it crashes

seems just the shammy and beastlord are doing it so far may have something to do with haste cast

what spell was trying to chain cast?

It was a pet summoning spell, "Xorlex's Animation".

I cant actually unload the plugin since i updated mq2. so i think something weird was patched in.

Trying this out on a wizzy and it flat out rocks. Only problem is it doesn't use harvest (AA or spell). It is also not using a mod rod. I have ManaAt=80

Also the wizzy grabs agro pretty quick so I set it to assist at 90 and it still starts nuking like crazy as soon as mob gets to camp.