bonechip macro stacks?

MROUTLAW

Premium Member
Reaction score
is it possible to modify the bonechip mac to do stacks now instead of one at a time? thanks for any info
the macro below is whats included
Code:
#turbo 40
#Event Exp             "You gain#*#experience#*#"
Sub Main
/declare  ReportExp          bool	outer	TRUE
/declare  LDExp              float      outer   ${Me.PctGroupLeaderExp}
/declare  AAExp              float      outer   ${Me.PctAAExp}
/declare  Exp                float      outer   ${Me.PctExp}
/declare Kills int outer 0
/declare kCount int outer 0

/declare l0 int local
/declare turnin string outer Bone chips
/declare handinNPC string outer Xelha nevagon

/target npc ${handinNPC)

:Loop
/if (${FindItemCount[=${turnin}]}<4) /goto :Done

/for l0 0 to 3
   /ctrl /itemnotify ${FindItem[=${turnin}].InvSlot} leftmouseup
   /delay 20 ${Cursor.ID}
   /delay 0
   /if (${l0}==0) {
      /click left target
      /delay 20 ${Window[GiveWnd].Open}
      /delay 0
   } else {
      /notify GiveWnd GVW_MyItemSlot${l0} leftmouseup
      /delay 20 !${Cursor.ID}
      /delay 0
   }
/if (!${FindItemCount[=${turnin}]}) /goto :Done
/next l0

/notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup
/delay 20 !${Window[GiveWnd].Open}
/delay 0
/doevents

/goto :Loop

:Done
/delay 0
/notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup
/echo out of Bonechips
/end
/return

Sub Event_Exp(string Line)
  |- Experience calculation and reporting
 /if (${ReportExp}) /echo ** XP-Delta: REG (${Math.Calc[${Me.PctExp}-${Exp}]}%), AA (${Math.Calc[${Me.PctAAExp}-${AAExp}]}%), LDR (${Math.Calc[${Me.PctGroupLeaderExp}-${LDExp}]}%)
  /varset LDExp ${Me.PctGroupLeaderExp}
  /varset AAExp ${Me.PctAAExp}
  /varset Exp ${Me.PctExp}  
  /varcalc kCount ${kCount}+1
  /echo ${kCount} Handins - ${Int[${Math.Calc[${Macro.RunTime}/60]}]} Min, ${Int[${Math.Calc[${Macro.RunTime}-${Int[${Math.Calc[${Macro.RunTime}/60]}]}*60]}]} Sec.

/return

use the [ code ] tags if you are putting more than a couple lines.

/ctrl /itemnotify ${FindItem[=${turnin}].InvSlot} leftmouseup

to

/shift /itemnotify ${FindItem[=${turnin}].InvSlot} leftmouseup

thank you i for the life of me couldnt remember how to put code tag i was trying to figure it out and got short, thanks for the reply

Is the bone chip macro still worth the time? I mean, to turn it in 90k times is fine. But the time to make 90k bone chips?

you can now buy bone chips now, i know a vender in brels rest sells them , im sure you can get them in some home citys too

If I could script something to get a character to 67 with no effort from me so it could group up to level 100 and do so in < 12 hours, it'd be worth it to me. Just trying to get an idea of how long that would take with this. Maybe i'll give it a shot and see.

Last time I used the Bonechip macro I used 100k chips and it took me to mid 40s.

That's a ton of chips. 10x10 slot bags stacking chips to 100/stack is only 10k trips, so 10 runs to the npc to buy them...

Even with 10x32 slot bags, it's 3 trips for 98k chips.

Guessing if you can turn in 4x100 stacks every 2 seconds, that's 50 seconds to turn in 10k chips. Say a run to brells and back at 10 min... well, I think it's doable.

The real question for me is, can you safely buy the chips from the vendor in Brells rest at level 1, or does this need to be a 2 man operation heh. I'll have to check it out.

Did some initial testing - first off the run is insane.

East Freeport to Brells Rest without a brells rest token or a wizard to port you is terrible.

The fastest way to do this is with two gating classes, or a wizard with enough aa's. Lets just say you have a wizard at your disposal.

Prereq:
Wizard bound at quest turn in NPC, with aa to TP group to his own bind, and with spell to TP group to brells rest.

Steps:
1. group with wizard
2. wizard tp's group to brells rest
3. path to vendor
4. buy till inventory is full. to optimize, have wizard buy until it's inventory is full too.
5. wizard tps group to his bind, putting them at quest npc
6. disband group after port (optional?)
7. PLee turns in all bone chips
8. wizard trades all bone chips
9. PLee turns in more bone chips
<repeat>

the turn in time is negligble, 400 bone chips (4 stacks, 100 xp messages) every 1 to 2 seconds with a modified version of the above mac.

However, to RUN that without a wizard and without gate, i have no clue how to even do that, as there's no way from brells rest back to freeport on foot. even if you get through the hole, i don't remember you being able to get OUT of the hole on foot. you had to die/gate.

I spose you could just kill yourself in brells rest, and then rez the corpses later, but you'd still have to be able to GET to brells rest, which means a good path through the hole. would be easy enough, EFP->WFP (don't die to the shit you'll be kos to)->POK->Paineel stone to tox->Paineel->the hole

however getting in the hole would be tricky, it's behind that locked rock.

also, getting through the hole to the dude. not sure you can jump down and land in water, don't remember, i know jumping down works to zone though.

so, wizard is only feasible way in my book.

First, you can leave the hole through the castle. it's always been that way but you have to know how to get up to the top level to take the bridge over. Also, the rock in the pool is not locked anymore.

Second, Origin. Or Return home. If you make humans that start in EFP or dorfs that start in Kaladim, problem solved. Unless they nerfed the dwarf version of the quest. What about the cabilis faction turn in, does he still give XP? Red wine quest guy in neriak? I haven't tried these quests in a LONG time.

Have you tried it shrouded? Better? Worse?

Back when I did it we had unlimited stack options.

Now your best method would be to just have a wiz + 5 people go buy the cheapest 10 slot bag you can(toolboxes would be my guess). At this point wiz+5 go buy so you get 60k chips 1 run. Port them back to the wiz bind spot(next to the turn in guy who has the plee next to him). All 6 drop the bags, repeat said process while the guy picks up a bag hands in destroy bag repeat process.

First, you can leave the hole through the castle. it's always been that way but you have to know how to get up to the top level to take the bridge over. Also, the rock in the pool is not locked anymore.

Second, Origin. Or Return home. If you make humans that start in EFP or dorfs that start in Kaladim, problem solved. Unless they nerfed the dwarf version of the quest. What about the cabilis faction turn in, does he still give XP? Red wine quest guy in neriak? I haven't tried these quests in a LONG time.

Have you tried it shrouded? Better? Worse?

long reuse on Origin so not an effective way. Shroud is only usefull if you are a KoS race you can go rogue to hand in.

You will find its more effective to just pl with a bard + plee with a dmg shield tank.

18 mins is long? Guess it's all a matter of perspective.

Oh I agree there are faster ways. It's not always about speed though. Heck, doing the charm of lore is still the fastest to ~21-22, if you can get the pieces. Even the Steppes and icefall pieces alone would get you to the high teens.

Using Origin won't necessarily limit you to EFP generated characters, even though they drop in next to the quest lady.

It will, however, cause non-FP characters to need to run through POK. It's pretty easy to do a

/doortarget OBJ_POK
/navigate door
/notify door leftmouseup

Or some such to run from origin point to pok book in say gfaydark, other towns would need to know "run here first to zone to next thing, then go to book" etc.

That's why I initially didn't want to use origin. Plus, 18 minute reuse means you can make ~3 runs per hour. And it only solves one direction.

I did the kaladim turn in a very long time ago. Used a necro with flesh to bone and made a ton of chips, used a druid to port chips to pl toon and nexus gate for more. Turn in actually made me plat if I bought cheapest meat.

modified this for muffin turn in for druid epic works great thanks

I was bored so i did this with extraplanar sachals , bound druid in brells rest then i took the toon to brells loaded bone chips, man I need a buy macro.

32000 bonechips then i took them to kaladium and turned them in there " wish i had a macro that destroyed items returned after turning in chips".

then I used sellcrap.mac to empty bags then set secondary bind point for druid next to the turn in guy and grouped my young toon I only needed turn in once and after that i could actually bind the young toon and use gate after taking him to brells with teleport bind to buy chips i did this for i think a total of 4 turn ins made around 800 extra plat and toon was level 51.
doubt anyone would ever have the want to do this however i was bored and wanted to see how far it would take me.