Search results

1. R

Feeler on price

I have a few toons i might be looking to sell if the price works. Please PM or post possible pricing. I dont have a paid magelo account but would be willing to add any info requested. 1. 85 mage t3 raid(sod) and t8 grp gear can request most sod raids and can request 5 of 6 UF grp task in t6...
  2. R

Bard Pull then mez adds

im looking for a macro that i can pull mobs and hit a hot key to have it lock down the adds? is it possible, if so where do i start. The search left me with tank assist macs only.
  3. R

How to get a combo map?

I would like to get my map to look like this. Is it possible? Pic 1(dots) combine with Pic 2(labels) so I end up with Pic 3(combo) --(YES i photo shopped this for the desired effect)
  4. R

xBox 360 Bans

Hey anyone else get banned on XBL? Were you using hacked FW and what game was the trigger? I was using Hitachi 59 with IX 1.51 FW I used abgx 1.02 with a full green stealth of Modern Warfare 2, my first Wave 4 patched game. (After Game Release) (I was on a backup of CoD4 20 min earlier also...
  5. R

Dragon Brood Crypt Key - Private Zone

We had a grp of a (All 85) Mage, Pally, Bard, Wiz, and 2 healer mercs. The trash mobs were a bit of a joke. 6k hits not bad to take with our pally nearly all raid gear (40k+ hp 5400+ac) and the rest of the grp is also fairly raid geared. This zone is a hallway with a big room at the end. we...
  6. R

Map Problems

I have a recent issues with 1 map/zone I noticed it around the server issues time. I have been camping this zone for a few weeks then all of a sudden i got lines like the map isn't being drawn right. So i Re downloaded the Entire map pack, single map, layered and nothing seemed to work. I did...
  7. R

Repeat Task

i am trying to have a bot request a task and the hail for the turn in, but having a few issues. I am trying to make this as simple as possible. I have noticed i can have several task rewards and not claim them. so i figure i would claim all the task when i come back from afk, unless any know who...
  8. R

Map Point Names and Mob Dots

Ok I'm sure there is a way, or hope there is a way. I would like my map to show the mobs as dots (labels off) and the rest of my map to show the zone names pop points etc (labels on). Right now i run labels off so i don't lag when pulling the map up. but i do visit zone with groups that may be...
  9. R

Self buff add on

Im looking for a way to add my self buffs and my haste pots to my macro list and have it re-cast when ever they end. also if i can cast a spell or 2 on a mob per fight would be nice thanks to all who look. this is what i have for my haste pot and no luck...
  10. R

Rez add-on to a mac

I been trying to add a feature to my hunter mac. and its to revive my merc, buy a stone, and get rezzed in the GL its not working right, neither is my hunter mac, hence why im looking for this.:mad: or as a short term cast Lay of Hands on myself if i get to 10%
  11. R

research macro

I know it would be expensive but anyone have a running research macro?