xBox 360 Bans

Reloader

Reaction score
Hey anyone else get banned on XBL? Were you using hacked FW and what game was the trigger?

I was using Hitachi 59 with IX 1.51 FW
I used abgx 1.02 with a full green stealth of Modern Warfare 2, my first Wave 4 patched game. (After Game Release)

(I was on a backup of CoD4 20 min earlier also, but been on it for months.)

AND WOOT BAN STICK

Last edited:
The banning mainly happened because of CoD6:MW2. I seen 100ks of it downloaded for the xbox360 and lots were playing it on XBL up to 2 weeks before release date.

Did you download MW2 or did you have a friend buy/rent, then rip it to computer and burn copies that way? My brother got banned the other day after turning on his modded xbox on to live after 2 months without a game in the tray.

I got suspended once with a forced name change over my name I had for 3 years prior.

King13itch

I just connected my xbox360 to xbox live, it isn't banned.

The dvd drive has hacked firmware.

CoD hackers blow, glad most of you noobs play on xbox

Have both ps3 and xbox and from what I can tell there is many many more noobs on ps3, its probably because the internet is free.

Have both ps3 and xbox and from what I can tell there is many many more noobs on ps3, its probably because the internet is free.

This is true. As for people playing a modded system online, it's the same as using software on your computer with a copied serial; inevitably it'll be blacklisted. Why are you so surprised?