Search results

1. Kalle

Inject eqgame.exe thought network

Hello, I have a question. Is it possible to inject eqgame.exe though network connection? On EQClient I will run EverQuest and on another machine I am running MQ. So the EQClient will not directly run MQ but EverQuest will be injected. I shared EverQuest folder through network to analyze Log...
  2. Kalle

Titanium and SoF download

Hey Community, i bought the Titanium and the SoF addon. I uploaded it. If anyone need the Addon's... send me a PM and i will give ya the links to download it. best regards Kalle
  3. Kalle

Addon list

hey Community, could anyone tell me the list of the Addons in the correct Order ? EverQuest Basic Ruins of Kunark Scars of Velious . . . .
  4. Kalle

Cigarettes

Hello, i have an Concern, would be nice if anyone could help me. Abut me and my Concerns. I live in Germany, and cigarettes are extremely expensive here. I can legally import 800 cigarettes per month to Germany from abroad. I have tried to buy cigarettes from various online shops without...
  5. Kalle

Nokia / Sagem DBox 2

Anyone get some Nokia or Sagem Dbox 2 under 80Dollars ? Need some receiver for Kabel and some for SAT... so will buy both types of Receiver
  6. Kalle

Bootscreen Nokia Dbox

Hello, could anyone create me a bootscreen (JPEG) with my name and some special things ? PM me plz Kalle
  7. Kalle

Event problem

Hi, i try to write a AE mezz macro... but when one of the mobs resisted.. it should recast but it won't... could anyone help me ? #include Spell_Routines.inc #Event Resist "#*# target resisted #*#" Sub Main :loop /beep /call cast "Wake of Subdual" /doevents /delay 45s /goto :loop /end...
  8. Kalle

Cuba Cigars

Heya, i am looking for an person which can buy for me Cigars in Cuba and ship them to me (germany). I will pay per paypal and want to use fry trust servicec... If u can help me... plz send me a pm Kalle
  9. Kalle

Ping plugin ?

Looking for a plugin to slow your ping... like /ping 55ms or so (i just want to slow it not make it faster.. so maybe is it possible)
  10. Kalle

PoR Taskadding

Hi. is it possible to write a offset that i can invite Players after a PoR Taskupdate. Message: The Shared task is not allowing Players to be added at this time
  11. Kalle

Rez Macro

Anyone got a rez macro which rez all corpse in a range with epic or spell ?? would be nice...
  12. Kalle

Backstab?

Anyone know a good weopen for a shrouded Rog to backstab ? Can only piercing weopen backstab ? and when i leave the shroud lllu... the dagger will be destroyed ?
  13. Kalle

InvisMan ?

In loaded Mq2pop and zoned into PoK every some mins, there spawn a Mob called "invisman". Anyone know what he do ? GM thing which logs PoK ?
  14. Kalle

Increase Mq2pop

the message when a Mob popps is: Pop > MOB NAME < Pop Is there a way to change it to pop > MOB NAMED < Clock (e.g. 06:56:23PM ) And is there a way to track the repop of the mob which u killed ? Hope u know what i mean ;)
  15. Kalle

Fast lvl 1 - 10

U can fast lvl 1 till 10 ind like 5 mins. U just need some things: Be a Dark Elf Shadowknight/Necromancer/Warrior/Cleric (didn't test other classes) some pp (u can ninja loot in Nektulos or Lavastorm) Zone out of neriak and buy many stacks of Fire beetle Eyes from the Newbe Merchant...
  16. Kalle

Magelo with Background-Sound

If u want to play a Mp3 file when your Profile showing up so do this: 1. got to Magelo and log in. 2. On the Navigation, click on "Charakters" (under EQ Features) 3. Click on "Update this character" (on which u want to play the BackgroundSound) 4. Put on your Bio that Code: <!-- BEGIN MUSIC...
  17. Kalle

Windows Size

Heya anyone know where i can change the Size in the WIndowmode ? My window mode is only the half size of my desktop... but want the size like a fullscreen. But cannot change to fullscreen cause i boxing chars....
  18. Kalle

Smithing Guide

Anyone got a good smithing guide for skill 180 - 300 ?? With recipes ?
  19. Kalle

Qvic Trickpulls

Anyone know some Trickpulls to get Mnat or Dvoin single ?
  20. Kalle

EverQuest Titanium Edition ISO

Anyone could made ISO's from EverQuest Titanium Edition and upload them ?