InvisMan ?

Kalle

Ummmm.....
Reaction score
In loaded Mq2pop and zoned into PoK

every some mins, there spawn a Mob called "invisman". Anyone know what he do ? GM thing which logs PoK ?

There are invisible men all around w/ stupid names like that for no explicable reason. For example, there's an invisible man in PoHate with the name "ShowEQ Players Are Lame" (or something to that effect).

They are also used to trigger events and such.

In PoEarth, the only way to tell if the Ring Events are going to be "real" or "fake" is to use a packet sniffing program (i.e MQ2 Map / Show EQ) or have timed the event since it was last completed, and know that the zone/server hasnt crashed !

Check out Plane of Hate with the map on and Fear also, there are invis men that say showeq users are lame or something to that extent.

Has anyone seen something on map called "generic(sm)" ??? I was in Lake Ill Omen for 7-8 hours yesterday on and off and saw a dot called that on map. Strange thing is it moved around the map ever so often. When you get close there's nothing there. I looked at the map a lot because I was hunting for Sarnak Courier.

Thats common in alot of zones.

I believe its a PH sort of speak. A Trigger or a Trap possibly. Regaurdless though thats nothing to worry about. Happens alot.

it's a ground spawn/forage etc lol, if you /itemtarget then /gank you'll pick it up, you can't see them visually but they are there

yup

Triggers, or timers more precisely.. Check out relic too... ground spawns, timers for raid mobs... stuff like that. Anyone remember when spite golems were bugged way back in the day in old hate, and you actually saw male human model with ! for a name? Some of those were in east karana too, bugged epic mob triggers or such when epics were coming out.