Cuba Cigars

Kalle

Ummmm.....
Reaction score
Heya,

i am looking for an person which can buy for me Cigars in Cuba and ship them to me (germany). I will pay per paypal and want to use fry trust servicec...

If u can help me... plz send me a pm

Kalle

Cuban cigars over overrated.

They are good, but you can find Dominican's that are just as good.

I'd recommend Fuente or Bolivar.

i know you are looking for cubans but its so hard to get real ones. ther eare so many damn fakes i wouldnt trust a single person selling them unless i was in cuba myself buying. i can reccomend a very good cig called Ashton VSG Rubusto. its absolutly amazing.
I actually prefer them over real cohibas.

NEcroman

fuetne's are probably the best cigar out there to date in my opinoin and the relativly easy to get ahold of. unless you just want cuban cigars to say you have them lol. i live in miami and the real cubans here are smoking them now:D

Ashton's are my choice of smokes also. I prefer the Cabinets in a natural wrapper, usually a 7x50ish size. Excellent smoke. Little on the pricy side, but it's more a treat for me, so 1 every few days-week isn't all that bad.

Depending on Price ...my favorite is Acid Brand...specifically Kuba Kuba. They run between $6-$9 depending on the place. I have gotten about 15 people hooked on them. If you try it and like it you get buy a box online for much cheaper.

thank you for the many replies... i will try to purchase some achton's online... ;)

Kalle,

You have always helped me out through PMs or posts and now you have stumbled across my passion. Don't waste money having Americans send you our contraband cigars. Go here and get them legally for you.

http://www.cubanlous.com/

Are cubans worth the money? Yes...if you can tell a difference. Now I will tell you Cohiba's are not worth twice the price of someother cigars. The best cuban's for the money are Monticristo #2 and Partagas Series D #4s. Monti's are particularlly good for aging because they are highly sought after. For sake of argument, say I had a box of #2's aging for 5 years...pure fiction of course...I cannot possibly have them...I'm going to charge you about $200 a stick. You can buy a whole box for $300 roughly.

Other good cubans that nobody complains about are R&J Cedros Deluxe and Monti #4s.

Now on other country cigars there are only a handful I can tell you the brand blindfolded. Particularly Fuente and Padron. Padrons I like a lot! I mean A LOT. A WHOLE FREAKING LOT. I don't care for the other. I prefer cigars from Nicaragua...most have a chocolate or coffee taste to them...very yummi. I can tell them blindfolded because they are extremely consistent year to year...box to box. A Fuente ALWAYS tastes like a Fuente.

Someone recommended Ashton. The Aston Virgin Sun Grown Torpedo was rated 93 in the last issue of CI. Ratings don't mean much usually, but 93 is hardly ever awarded. I will be buying some of these myself to try. UNDERSTAND, the 93 rating is for only the cigars rolled before the date of the review lol....most cigar companies will step up production of a highly rated cigar and it will crash in quality. One year Oynx Reserve earned a 94 for it's mini bel...a year later they were rated 88. 88 was a gift too, I think they were 85s or lower. The scale is not forgiving. 94 is heaven...85 is hell.

If you are new to cigars and want to become addicted very quickly here is the Slappy Estate Recommendation....

Winner is Padron Magnum. A nice ring gage and very long. Because it is so damn long, it will be the smoothest and tastiest cigar you have ever had...and it comes with the Slappy Guarantee. Not redeemable in Germany...but just work with me here.

I cant stress enough how wonderful the Ashton VSG's are. They are have a nice earthly taste but without any of the dirty and gritty taste that many do. the draw is excellent and shop around ive paid as little as 12 for the fat rubustos to as high at 22. i was desperate so i paid the 22.

I saw someone mention ACIDs and i have been told they are good sometime but everyone who smokes them regularly say they never taste the same as the last one.

Just my 2 cents

Necroman

I gotta say that American's love Cuban cigars because they are contraban. A Cuban is a Cuban, and my favorites are same as Slappy33, although I would add a Romeo & Julieta Cedro Deluxe Number 2. You can get most lines of Cubans as their Dominican counterparts: they will be as consistant and almost as distinctive, and to the person without a lot of experience smoking Cubans, you won't be able to tell the difference.

Ashton makes a great smoke, but it's pricey. I have a guy that that's all he smokes.

That being said, I have come to believe that the best cigars in the world are coming out of Central America, specifically Nicaragua and Honduras, but sometimes Costa Rica. Padron, Perdomo, Drew Estate, Rocky Patel. I can't name them all. These guys are making great smokes that won't put you in the poor house or get an American fined for illegal importation.

Tonight I smoked a Drew Estates Brazilian Maduro Corona on the way home from work, a Dominican R&J Cedro Deluxe Corona before dinner and a 5 Vegas Series 'A' Toro (I think that's a Nicaraguan/Honduran blend with a Costa Rican wrapper) after dinner, sitting in my back yard with my best friend as we built a bonfire and tried to put a dent in my new wine collection.

It doesn't get much better than that.

?

Do not flame me as i have never been big on smoking, my running career in highschool just came to an end and im interested now:D i have always wondered what was soo good about a cigar. its not about the feeling i guess but the taste? every cigar i have had doesnt have a good taste but the smoke does smell good if your not the one smoking it! Fill me in :D

how is that helpful?
We ship WORLDWIDE. (Unfortunately not to the U.S.)

for me and where i located a cigar is a symbol of status and haratige the taste is more in the rap than the smoke and your really not supposed to inhale a good cigar. mainly they relax and its a good feeling to say hey im smoking a cigar of your choice and i love it. thats just the way i am not sure of others.

Someone recommended Ashton. The Aston Virgin Sun Grown Torpedo was rated 93 in the last issue of CI. Ratings don't mean much usually, but 93 is hardly ever awarded. I will be buying some of these myself to try. UNDERSTAND, the 93 rating is for only the cigars rolled before the date of the review lol....most cigar companies will step up production of a highly rated cigar and it will crash in quality.

I had tried this cigar before and didn't care a lot for it. Tried it again like I said I would. It's simply decent...87-88 at the highest in my judgement. I will not buy another, but that's just me.

Bigbasil is on the money tho...don't inhale the damn things! Hit that fatty once a minute max, taste the smoke a moment, and blow that carcinogen out.

There is more to enjoying a good cigar than lighting up a stogie in your F-250 on the way home with the wondows rolled down and dying for something to drink. You got to start a bonfire and sip some damn good booze. Having a buddy around makes it even better.

Once you aquire the whole deal...you'll buy $20K worth of wood working tools to make a $10k humidor that holds over one thousand cigars. I did. It does not have to make sense to be damn good.

EDIT: Hot_love_bot Go buy that Padron Magnum I mentioned earlier. You will see. It's an easy cigar to buy, esp online.

Once you aquire the whole deal...you'll buy $20K worth of wood working tools to make a $10k humidor that holds over one thousand cigars. I did. It does not have to make sense to be damn good.
Then you'll convince your friends that they need to buy some wood and build a $5K humidor over your house while you drink beer and smoke 5-30 dollar cigars.

At least the tools are already paid for. :D

CA rated the Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #3 a 92 this month. I tried a couple. Just ordered 2 boxes from Atlantic Cigar on sale. Finally an AF I like, that I agree with the rating, and I like because it's nearly a cuban in flavor.