Smithing Guide

Kalle

Ummmm.....
Reaction score
Anyone got a good smithing guide for skill 180 - 300 ??

With recipes ?

Secone's Tradeskill guide.
[ame="http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?p=180920"]Complete Tradeskill Guide 3.0 - EQTC Forums[/ame]

Armysoldier said:
i am using mistletoe cutting sickles atm kalle

macro is in the TS mac zip file

army

Nice, Thank you army

go to the TS thread

Smith.mac w/ini <--- Skill 1-115
Smith2.mac <--- Skill 116-188
Mistletoe.mac w/ini <--- Skill 188-300

i haave a velium hunter macro .. and a improved velium bits macro ... but i have not tested it out since all the patches...

maybe next week after i get done with field time

Army

go to the TS thread

i haave a velium hunter macro .. and a improved velium bits macro ... but i have not tested it out since all the patches...

maybe next week after i get done with field time

Army
What is the TS thread? How do I get these tradeskill macros? Whether it be for smithing, bake, fish, whatever. I've only posted twice and this is new to me. Gotta start somewhere, somehow and could use l little help on the subject.

Well at the top of the page is the Search button.
When i typed Tradeskill into it. It took me to the TS Thread

This thread has a TON of TS macros in it. It's worth the read.

:)

I'm trying to figure out why this ancient thread was rezzed when the search feature works really well?

Same reason it was just rezzed after a week of no comments?

for smithing and tailoring i use the template path buyer in bazaar and when enough combine of each different ore like 400 of each then i use it to grow up in same time i use loam marrow spinneret part to get complementary combine if needed for get trophy up to max i use generaly 600 combine after 300 reached ; army macro are great for all ts need some refresh too with new way