Search results

1. McNukkah

MQ2EQWire in MqNext

Does this plugin (mq2EqWire) not exist for mqNext? It was pretty substantial when it came to boxing a bunch of chars.
  2. McNukkah

Randomizing Replies

I've been fooling around trying to set up a huge ini file with a bunch of replies and have them selected randomly as replies to /tells being received. For example: Someone sends a tell to one of my characters and my character replies with one of the ini entries 1-200 I swear I've seen it...
  3. McNukkah

EQ 64 Bit Client / Impact on MQ2

I read that they're planning on pushing to a 64 bit EQ client here sometime in 2022 (shortly after the expac release). I was wondering what type of impact that is going to have on the MQ2 scene? I checked around on other MQ2 forums and haven't seen any mention of it at all, but know that there...
  4. McNukkah

Chatfontsize

I recently got a hold of a 4k screen and a 3080 (don't ask what I had to do for it), and have noticed that the chatfontsize in all but my "main" chat window will revert back to some microscopic size no matter what. I have edited the ini's, while logged in, while logged out, etc. I went through...
  5. McNukkah

Pet Targeting

Was originally asking for help to target a pet based on the owner of the pet, since I run three mages and it seems like they're summoning pets with the exact same name all the time now (ie: two mages have pets with the exact same name) and when my ench would go to target a pet to put night's...
  6. McNukkah

Advloot Active Hack Request

Ignore Ignore
  7. McNukkah

Trader vs. Offline Trader

I was wondering, and I have been searching to see if there is a way to distinguish whether or not someone in the bazaar is a trader, or an offline trader aside from checking via /who. So far I could only find a method that lets me know if a certain PC is a trader---but I'm trying to...
  8. McNukkah

Question Radius Question

I've been using a personal, custom macro for...since I can remember and today I encountered a problem I've never really experienced. The breakdown is as follows: I set up variables that are declared when I start the macro that handle what mobs get pulled in terms of how far away they are in...
  9. McNukkah

Question Item in Loot Window

Figured it out on my own eventually and don't want to get hated on again for asking a question. Thanks
  10. McNukkah

Char. Class Combos

Just curious to see other opinions on what to pair these following classes with in terms of a 2 char box team. The idea is to pair them up with their most desirable / effective counterpart. 1) Mage + ______ 2) Ench + _______ 3) Wiz + ________ ie: Mage + Ench Ench + Necro Wiz + Bard...
  11. McNukkah

Netbots / Netheal / Netcure

I've been messing around with this more and more due to named mobs being a little more "involved" these days and can't seem to figure something out.... Is the NetCure aspect of Netheal broken? NetCure seems to return zero values on everything, and some, such as NetCure[X].Resistance will give...
  12. McNukkah

MQ2EQBC Question

My friend and I both had the same problem starting to occur and I took it upon myself to check it out. The problem is this: Toons get dropped from mq2eqbc, requiring a restart, reconnect, etc.---but this would only last a short time and you'd soon be disconnected or "bumped" out of the server...
  13. McNukkah

MQ2EQBC Question

Hello, I had a friend who used his domain name for eqbc...allowing basically anyone who knew the server info etc. to connect to his web domain. Does anyone know how I'd set that kind of thing up? I am clueless on this one.
  14. McNukkah

Mq2Advloot

This may seem like an out dated request, but I figured I'd toss it out there... I use mq2advloot a *lot.* I've noticed though that the only options available for when a corpse is out of range is "stealth" or "warp"---two functions that I'll never risk using again, and not to mention are...
  15. McNukkah

COTF Worth It?

Just wanted to hear some of you all weigh in on whether you think that CotF is worth its tag price. I know this is only "stage one" of the multilayered release, but using this as a basis for things to come with the next release, what do you think so far? I've only had a chance to run around...
  16. McNukkah

No Freedom in Death

Hello, I was wondering if there are any people who have any advice on how to defeat the warden in the "No Freedom in Death" quest, maybe a way to possibly make it easier that I haven't thought of and tried. I've tried corruption resist buffs, ward heals, HoT's, cures, etc. and nothing seems to...
  17. McNukkah

Modbot.mac

I know someone else wrote the MB mac and it is hosted on mq2's site, and I don't have any kind of permission from the author, but hopefully my request for assistance isn't violating any kind of "thing" that would upset anyone. Recently I've been switching some of my army over to modbot since...
  18. McNukkah

setspell / setbuff

Ages ago there was a plugin that allowed you to set a spell in your buff window, or imbue a piece of armor with a spell (even though it was all clientside). I'm not asking for a serverside effect, but just wondering if that is still doable. I tradeskill a lot and baking tradeskill is painful...