No Freedom in Death

McNukkah

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if there are any people who have any advice on how to defeat the warden in the "No Freedom in Death" quest, maybe a way to possibly make it easier that I haven't thought of and tried. I've tried corruption resist buffs, ward heals, HoT's, cures, etc. and nothing seems to help and my group always seems to wipe no matter what I do or where I put them.

Link to quest:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=5156

Any input or suggestions would be more than welcome.

Thanks.

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any people who have any advice on how to defeat the warden in the "No Freedom in Death" quest, maybe a way to possibly make it easier that I haven't thought of and tried. I've tried corruption resist buffs, ward heals, HoT's, cures, etc. and nothing seems to help and my group always seems to wipe no matter what I do or where I put them.

Link to quest:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=5156

Any input or suggestions would be more than welcome.

Thanks.

I 6 box this mission, when I do it I use a bard to pull it all the way into the tunnel and burn everything ive got on big discs on him and just spam group heals / cures.

I did this playing a wiz/mag/shd, guildies playing a rog/clr/enc

we just burned it with the cleric spamming group heals repeatedly. tank can keep himself alive with taps for what the group heals lack.

The key is dps him before the dot is enough to kill you.

Like the others said, just save all your BIG dps discs for the warden. Have the tank use any huge instant aggro spell/disc/aa and have the rest of the group burn as hard as they can the second the Warden gets to camp.

When I do this mission, we just have a shaman healer and we manage pretty well, no deaths. Just have to spam group heals and cures.

easy

I used Warrior/rog box with 2 mercs and my friend rog with merc burned big discs used fort on the warrior to avoid taking to much melee damage down he went....wasnt to hard.

There is an 'exploit' to the Warden fight. If you are in illusion, the nasty AE doesn't land on you, which makes this fight trivial. The golem illusion included in the effect won't stack with other illusions and gets blocked. Clickie illusions work as does an enchanter who can Project Illusion. Mercs can't be illusioned and will likely die, np.

I would expect this gets fixed soon, so don't wait too long to use this trick. It's getting well known since it got posted to the thread on Allas.