Recent content by Tuvar

1. T

Extended Target on Progression Server

Ext target thanks I will try that
  2. T

Extended Target on Progression Server

is there a way to get extended target to work on the progression servers, it seems it was there one day, and then it goes away the next day I log in , is there a plugin or something, ext target is sure a helpful tool. Thanks in advance. Tuvar
  3. T

MQ2Event questions?

working sorta lol. Soo I made the key look like this [Campcheck] trigger=#1#CC#2# command=/ooc "camp name" it works, but then repeats it self , what do the 1 and 2 do in this trigger ? does it trigger twice ? and would it be better to have the trigger=#1#'CC'#2# Thanks Sorry for the...
  4. T

MQ2Event questions?

CC event I am tryin to have it cover the all annoying camp check on the progression server, its called like 100 times an hour, for example random noob ooc camp check. my toon replies /ooc LDC's Thanks Tuvar
  5. T

MQ2Event questions?

I have been trying to set up an event that triggers with a /ooc camp check I have read and tried to get it to work on my own, with no luck. I would really appreciate some assistance. when I try to set it up this is what is in the ini. [Campcheck] trigger=CC command=/ooc "camp name" I have...
  6. T

MQ2MovementRecorder or MQ2AdvPath

default pulling yes The default path for pulling works great in an open area, but does not work so good in a dungeon or someplace with stuff in the way. Tuvar
  7. T

Devs custom macros I am using devs custom Macros for my tank, and when I type /record nothing happens , I even go into the path file and check nothing happens . Tuvar
  8. T

I am wondering if I can get some assistance, I have tried setting a path for my Puller, and I cant seem to get it to work. when I use MQ2MovementRecorder it works but I cant seem to get it to work with the macro I am using to pull with. I have to click it, the toon runs the path and brings...
  9. T

Best Place to make Plat ?

Where do you go to make plat, do you farm items, or do you camp area's rich in gems, level doesn't matter just looking for plat. let me know what you guys are doing to get money. Thanks Tuvar
  10. T

Oakwynd bow

Does anyone know if anyone anyone with this bow on a ranger, would like to see if its still on live anywhere. Tuvar
  11. T

having Issues with a macro

I am new to MQ2, what files would you like me to post, the paladinbot_name file, or the servername_Name file, dont want to post the wrong one? and I got the macros from devastrator, its called paladinbot Tuvar
  12. T

its kinda like when you /mac assist (name) 95 when the mob dies the toon that is assisting at 95 % runs back to the camp spot, the spot your started the macro. when I run Paladinbot (name) the paladin just sits and meds at the spot where the mob dies. I have all 6 toons logged into the same...
  13. T

Hey Guys, I seem to be having a weird issue, with my Paladin, and warrior macro. They both used to work perfectly but I just got a new system, and had to reinstall EQ, and MQ2, I have alot of different macros that work fine, My ranger macro works for pulling and for assisting, bard one same...
  14. T

gamesellerspro scam BEWARE

havent lost yet I dont plan on loosing anything and if this company thinks I will just let it go he is badly mistaken. I need otehr people that have had problems with him to go and claim a grievence with pay pal or you Credit card company or bank. the more negative things that go through his...
  15. T

gamesellerspro scam BEWARE

Hello Guys, this company just tried to take me for $900, all I want is my money back. They are running a scam getting to people to purchase items they cant actually deliver. they saying they dont do refunds , but you can have a in store credit. That is bullshit either trade the items or give...