having Issues with a macro

Tuvar

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I seem to be having a weird issue, with my Paladin, and warrior macro.

They both used to work perfectly but I just got a new system, and had to reinstall EQ, and MQ2, I have alot of different macros that work fine, My ranger macro works for pulling and for assisting, bard one same thing , pulling and assiting works awesome. Wizard, mage, enchanter, shaman, cleric, all work fine.

With the Paladin, and the Warrior, they work normally up untill I want the toons to run back to the group after the mob dies.

When the mob dies the Paladin and the Warrior , just sit down when they are, they dont move back, ranger and bard both run back to the start point ( where I started the macro ) but the other 2 dont.

I have tried deleting all the paladin files, downloading them again, and still nothing, what could be different from the old system to the new system?

Any help would be appreaciated.

Tuvar

Too much unknown to really help.

How does the macro move them back?

or are you using the "camp" feature of moveutils?

its kinda like when you /mac assist (name) 95

when the mob dies the toon that is assisting at 95 % runs back to the camp spot, the spot your started the macro. when I run Paladinbot (name) the paladin just sits and meds at the spot where the mob dies.

I have all 6 toons logged into the same computer the ranger that pulls back to the camp, or the bard, all return to the camp and med till the hps/ mana are above a certain amount my default is 50 % mana and 90 % hps.

I have deleted the paladin files, and even all the EQ ini files with the paladins name in them.

if I assist with the ranger and have the bard being the puller , the ranger will go throu the spells and what not, then runback to the original camp spot. but the paladin will not, run back to camp.

if you need me to post my ini files let me know and I can do that.

Tuvar

if you need me to post my ini files let me know and I can do that.

Tuvar

Please do. Be sure to edit out any character names. Also, if you could specifiy which macro(s) you are using, that would be usefull to.

I am new to MQ2, what files would you like me to post, the paladinbot_name file, or the servername_Name file, dont want to post the wrong one?

and I got the macros from devastrator, its called paladinbot

Tuvar

The paladinbot_name file, or the .ini file the goes with the Paladinbot macro. But, if you got it from Dev, he can probably help you better than we can. If necessary, create a support ticket on his web site.

I am new to MQ2, what files would you like me to post, the paladinbot_name file, or the servername_Name file, dont want to post the wrong one?

and I got the macros from devastrator, its called paladinbot

Tuvar

if the macros are Devs I would ask him whats going on he would be the best bet for knowing whats happening.

Yes Tuvar, if you are using my macros you should be contact me for support, thats what you paid me for!

With your issue in particular, the way my macros determine when to move back to camp and when not to is based on your [General] CampRadius=XXX setting. Most likely the ones not moving back have a larger CampRadius. They only move back if they are more than half the CampRadius distance from the camp location.

This is done to prevent them from looking to bottish and moving back to the same spot after every fight if the mob dies close to your camp location.