Oakwynd bow

Tuvar

Reaction score
Does anyone know if anyone anyone with this bow on a ranger, would like to see if its still on live anywhere.

Tuvar

i have one. Havn't played in over a year. It has a 100Magic damage aug on the bow as well. Shoot me a pm if your interested in the toon.

Last edited:
JESUS!!

that would be 275 dmg 20 delay

is archery broken atm where the dmg/delay is fubared still or would this bow be like launching atom bombs :p

wow

Id like to see that bow headshot

post deleted at request of person who purchased account.

Last edited:
lol I remember seeing this discussion a LONG time ago. I was talking to you about buying the ranger and the discussion sort of trailed off. Good stuff... that'd be fun to have.

Headshotting. Bow of the Destroyer is still king you can't beat the delay.

Headshotting. Bow of the Destroyer is still king you can't beat the delay.

I don't play a ranger, but curious does it do the same damage head shotting if you had a regular t4 voa bow? i.e. is headshot dmg not dependent on bow dmg?

Headshot is an assassinate. It does not depend on bow damage at all. Delay is key because the lower the delay, the faster you can fire the bow, and thus more potential headshots.

Bow of the Destroyer is widely accepted as the best HS bow because of it's 17 delay. With max haste, it lets arrows fly like crazy.

Last edited:
Ah, why not daggers? 15 delay is better then 17 delay -=p

Question is does your quiver haste still count throwing?

something about quiver not doing squat for delay under 25

and as far as daggers, (mysterious belt of daggers is like 15 delay), no endless quiver for them and u eat thru em fast just have to keep summoning

I just tried this but alas my ranger has crap for throwing skill hehe.

take your ranger to theater of blood

go to the gargoyle standing on a hill

/autofire on

as long as u dont drop him below 98 percent (he has a ton of hp), otherwise hell stretch your (__*__)

can max your skill doing that :p

take your ranger to theater of blood

go to the gargoyle standing on a hill

/autofire on

as long as u dont drop him below 98 percent (he has a ton of hp), otherwise hell stretch your (__*__)

can max your skill doing that :p

trying to find this gargoyle, i presume he's permarooted, but i can't find a permarooted gargoyle anywhere.

edit: nm, i finally remembered his name and tracked him down. Valik, for anyone who cares.

Last edited:
North east corner of the zone. Look for some islands.

I've checked allakhazam and Lucy but I can't find any info on the Oakwynd bow. Are you sure this is still available in game to be had?? ))