MQ2MovementRecorder or MQ2AdvPath

Tuvar

Reaction score
I am wondering if I can get some assistance,

I have tried setting a path for my Puller, and I cant seem to get it to work.

when I use MQ2MovementRecorder it works but I cant seem to get it to work with the macro I am using to pull with. I have to click it, the toon runs the path and brings back everything, I want it to run the path, grab one bringit back and so on.

I cant seen to get Advpath to work, it doesn't even do anything when I record name, nothing happens ,

Any help would be appreaciated thank you.

PS, I did spend a day looking for helpful post on the forums and did not find any .

Tuvar.

... but I cant seem to get it to work with the macro I am using to pull with. I have to click it, the toon runs the path and brings back everything, I want it to run the path, grab one bringit back and so on.

You don't say what macro you are using.

For MQ2AdvPath you should be able to create a path by :

/record <path name>
.. run around ...
/record save <path name>

Then to replay

/play <path name>

Devs custom macros

I am using devs custom Macros for my tank, and when I type /record nothing happens , I even go into the path file and check nothing happens .

Tuvar

He has a dedicated macro for building the paths for his pull paths routines. It should be included in the zip you download from his site.

default pulling yes

The default path for pulling works great in an open area, but does not work so good in a dungeon or someplace with stuff in the way.

Tuvar